Love A Disease | Teen Ink

Love A Disease

September 11, 2014
By TheLaiba BRONZE, TornadoOfThoughts, Other
TheLaiba BRONZE, TornadoOfThoughts, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"its not about how u get hit, its about how hard u get hit and keep moving forward, that's how winning is done."


Love, what is love? majority of us consider the meaning of love wrong,we take love as a feeling we get when we adore someones looks, status and money .etc , i myself searched the defination for love, but never found it until i read "The Fault In Our Stars" by John Green.

In which he defined love as accepting someone with therir flaws and not hiding yours.

In the nowdays world, love has become a trend, if you dont follow the herds your considered so-called "forever alone". But this trend is rapidly spreading like a disease and has formed a wrong image of love in the mind of youngsters.

According to me, love is an opression, a burdon on teens, they have to look their best to make someone fall in love with them , and if they dont , they donot get the one they actually adore, all love ever results in is heartbreaks, suicides, inferiority complex and depression.

When you feel like you love somebody and that somebody leaves you in a certain phase of your life, you only got two choices, either to fall into complexes and heartbreaks, or to move on, when somebody decides to move on they are actually strong, but when they keep moving on in the same love circle they keep going round and round and like all other victims of the disease, they get selfish.

Whereas those who leave the circle, get the wrong image of love and decide to never fall in love again, this is actually because they are fearful of getting hurt once again.

Therefore I think love should be a second to-do thing in life, because if you make it first priority then you decide to actually destroy your free will and handover yourself to the society, to become a puppet tied with strings which the community can play around with, you decide to be fake and leave yourself behind.

When you start living life carefree , whatever the world says cannot put you down,because you know you got the power to make things right.

Us teens have got the power to change the world, and we should not waste it in spending our precious time trying to impress others, we should accept our flaws and not be afraid to express our real selves, no matter what anyone says, when you start believing in yourself victory in every path of life will be yours.

Dont let love come in the way of your talents, dont be afraid of the judgemental society ,just do what you think is right, and ignite the light hidden inside of you.

 

.


The author's comments:

This is my very first article, so its not that outstanding, but theres a first time for every thing ! as little by little one walks far.