beast.

The green-eyed monster. It’s big, it’s ugly, and it’s overwhelming. It lives in every one of us, one way or another. It makes us insecure and have fear. It makes people resent others for their success or achievements. In relationships, jealousy causes problems where one person might become skeptic about where the other is going or what he or she is doing. This emotion is an evil beast that never leaves. People become jealous over the littlest things, but they let it consume their whole mind and obsess over it. Jealousy hides behind both love and hatred. If someone loves another so much, they watch their every move and wonder if that person talks to another the same way or feels about that person like he or she feels about them. Girls can get jealous over other girls for their prettiness, their wealth, or their relationships with other people. Boys can get jealous over other boys for achievements, sports, and getting girls. Everyone experiences jealousy and some don’t deal with it well and it starts bigger problems than just being an emotion. It ruins relationships- either with friends, husbands and wives, girlfriends and boyfriends, and even sibling rivalry.