Untitled | Teen Ink

Untitled

February 25, 2011
By court_for_short GOLD, Portsmouth, Virginia
court_for_short GOLD, Portsmouth, Virginia
13 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
I Love Him But I Don't Know Who Him Is Yet.


Heartbroken, devastated, unloved, unseen, invisible to anyone or anything was she. Drudging on and on about how her world was a mistake, her life her entire reason for living was gone. She didn't want to leave the cold, cruel planet that was her home, but she had no choice. Without a reason for living why live? Every time she was injured by one of cupids horrid love arrows, a hospital wasn't in sight. Even if there were, they would see her, she is invisible don't you see? She can't move on, it's impossible for her forsaken heart to do so.

Hatred lies in a young girls heart, but revenge, love, deceit, lies right next to it. Any questions? Well I'm sad to say... I have no answers for you. No plot, no climax, no problem, no resolution, no downfall, no conflict, no conclusion. Only the tale of a young girl, whom you will never know. You will never meet her, help her or betray her. Because she does not exist in this world, but only inside of those who can see her, those who believe in her, those, who love her.


The author's comments:
I was inspired by me. And what I have been going through so please enjoy :)