BRAND NEW

Trust no one. Love none. Guard your heart with caution, whether they are male or female. Those closest will ALWAYS cause the most damage. Never give soo much of you to where you can’t get yourself back. Learn from your mistakes because in the end, they will only make you that much stronger. NEVER forget the pain you feel now. Always remember so you won’t ever allow yourself to feel that way again. No matter what: life moves on… and eventually so will you. You have to. Forget his name, he’s nothing to you. You’re worth way more than what he has to offer. Find someone who knows what you’re worth and respects you for it. He WILL regret losing you. He will never find another girl like you. And one day he’ll realize it. Every time he see’s your face, your beautiful smile… he will regret. I can *promise* you that. Live on… what’s done is done. You can’t change what’s already happened. Be strong. Keep your back straight and your head held high. No one will break you like this again. You will NEVER cry over him again. You’re done. SO wipe your tears and smile because it’s his loss and your gain. Whenever you feel like you can’t move on, read this. So you will always R.E.M.E.B.E.R…