doing it | Teen Ink

doing it

By Karli Young BRONZE, Johnson, Missouri
Karli Young BRONZE, Johnson, Missouri

It may seem like fun but dont do it till your older. and if your a les or gay do it if you want just have sex. just dont do it when your younger and not old enough to have sex.

i hope they learn when your younger dont have sex and have it when your older.

justsaying said...
on Jul. 1 2015 at 1:18 pm
Technically not. Different states have different legal laws, ranging from 14 to 18.

on Jan. 4 2012 at 6:18 pm
BlueRain BRONZE, Clarkston, Michigan

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control."

That's why the bible scares me. I could have seen 16, 17 maybe, but 10? I have never met a 10 year old who was physically OR emtionally ready at that age. But then everyone's like "oh she's married, though, it's fine!" No it's not. If you are not physically ready it can be dangerous! If you are not emotionally ready then there is no point.

on Jan. 4 2012 at 6:14 pm
BlueRain BRONZE, Clarkston, Michigan

Keepusfree12: Ha, tell that to all the elderly couples who never got married and have been together for 50+ years.

on Jan. 4 2012 at 6:11 pm
BlueRain BRONZE, Clarkston, Michigan

Marriage is just a legally binding contract. Marriage does not equal love. Love equals love. All marriage does is take two people, give them the same last name, give them rings that could have fed a whole room of starving kids, automatically give them custody of any kids they have, and other social benefits I guess. Oh, and then if you end up not loving each other? You break it off and divide everything between you two. And make your kid's lives miserable because of all the negatives associated with divorce. So much for "better or worse". If you want to stay together, stay together. It's as simple as that. Marriage does not make a relationship more viable than another. It's the years that will count. k.s.h. ; are you saying that a couple who has been together for 25+ plus years are sinning? Just because they aren't "official"?

on Jan. 4 2012 at 12:55 pm
steffdawgg SILVER, Calumet, Michigan

"You miss 100% of the shots you never take" -Wayne Gretsky

In Michigan the legal age is 16, just thought I'd point that out.

on Oct. 30 2011 at 2:31 pm
andromeda13 SILVER, Barrie, Other
The way i see it is it doesn't really matter if your married or not as long as you love each other and you are ready for such a big step. I don't plan on ever getting married, does that mean i should never have sex? I don't think marrage has anything to do with it.

-Duckie- GOLD said...
on Oct. 30 2011 at 2:27 pm
-Duckie- GOLD, West Fargo, North Dakota

Your heart is a weapon the size of your fist. Keep fighting. Keep loving.
-Anonymous

You don't have to be religious to be sensible :)

on Aug. 25 2011 at 7:46 am
andromeda13 SILVER, Barrie, Other
yeah well most Christians "do it" before they are married anyway. Most people do. i'm Wiccan i don't think it's a bad thing. it's a healthy expression of love. 

on Aug. 25 2011 at 7:44 am
andromeda13 SILVER, Barrie, Other
i take it both of you are very religious? (just a question)

on Aug. 3 2011 at 7:04 pm
emolover95 GOLD, Park City, Utah

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

Totally agree with you on that.

k.s.h. GOLD said...
on Jul. 12 2011 at 9:36 am
k.s.h. GOLD, Depauw, Indiana

Two roads diverged in a wood and I--I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

Robert Frost

I believe the same way!

k.s.h. GOLD said...
on Jul. 12 2011 at 9:30 am
k.s.h. GOLD, Depauw, Indiana

Robert Frost

All the way, man.  Thumbs up to you.

k.s.h. GOLD said...
on Jul. 12 2011 at 9:29 am
k.s.h. GOLD, Depauw, Indiana

Robert Frost

Actually, if you believe in God, it's a sin to have sexual relations with someone until you're married to them.

k.s.h. GOLD said...
on Jul. 12 2011 at 9:28 am
k.s.h. GOLD, Depauw, Indiana

Robert Frost

I don't really think it went that far.  You just kind of said, "Wait till you're old to do it."  It wasn't very explanatory. So.......

Yeah.  Sorry.

on May. 26 2011 at 11:13 am
ashley1012 BRONZE, Glasgow, Kentucky

Come askin for it and you will get

um amen to that

on Mar. 2 2011 at 12:24 am
YourDarlingDear BRONZE, Cadillac, Michigan

-.- not sure i have one. :)

completely agreed with. (:
said better than i could have explained, but everything i thought when reading this. :)

on Sep. 29 2010 at 11:05 am
abigaylerose93 BRONZE, Arvada, Colorado
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

I believe to succeed is to cry and laugh, love and learn, but to do it giving it all you have.

i agree considering there are many woman in this world that have had children at the age of 15 and graduated early that are now going to school with a part time job while having a great relationship with their child. the circumstances vary but there are people that do take care of making their mistakes even though no child should be labeled as a mistake.

on Sep. 7 2010 at 9:08 am
Purpledragon17, Schomberg, Other

"When the world feels like its going to end, just remember, that its already tomorrow in Australia"

I understand your point, its a valid one. I just ask what YOU think is the best age. I mean, when is one old enough? what age is considered too young? these are the kinds of questions you can consider when writing. valid point, find a way to back it up :)

on Aug. 6 2010 at 11:05 am
emmacxoxo PLATINUM, Chelsea, Massachusetts

Okay. Okay.

i completely agree with what u said. Regardless of what adults say, we'e going to do what we want to, and because of that there needs to be more emphasis on how to have safe sex, not no sex at all

Meago GOLD said...
on Aug. 1 2010 at 7:57 pm
Meago GOLD, Spring City, Tennessee

How come when you need something the most- that's the time when you have to fight the hardest to receive it?

Sex may be a simple word, but the action is not. The consequences of sex could ruin the rest of your life. Just think- It may be fun to sleep around as a teen, but once you find the guy of your dreams- would he really want you? If you've been with half the school? There isn't any telling what you've got or what the people have that you sleep with. You should be married first.