As The Days Pass | Teen Ink

As The Days Pass

August 24, 2010
By SilenceIsGolden BRONZE, Waukesha, Wisconsin
SilenceIsGolden BRONZE, Waukesha, Wisconsin
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

I really don't know about all you guys and girls out there in the world, but summer passed by way too quickly. One minute your rockin' out at Warped Tour with a ton of your friends, the next your back in school waiting for the summer to roll around again.

Where did the summer go?

Sure, when you are counting down the days til something it always seems alot slower than it really is. I can just remember my friend Anthony messing around last year and tellin me what's up at his school. How he is dominating the Freshman class, and working his way up the High School Food Chain.

But since then i haven't heard from him.

Same thing with my friends at my current school. I remember them all from last year, their habits, their friends, their attitudes. I even remember the b*tches and *ssholes that turned me down and made fun of me, but thats just what I do, sit back, fade to black and remember what they really are.

So when the days pass, I really don't think about it coming or going, I just try to make it through today, so I can get through tomorrow, so the next day won't seem so far away.

Remember, Silence Is Golden, so try standing back and listening for once


The author's comments:
Inspiration: First day back at school
i really hope that people will just stop worrying about tomorrow, this week, next week, whatever and just try to get through life one step, one day at a time