Who knows that love is? | Teen Ink

Who knows that love is?

By Jelly8 BRONZE, Post Mills, Vermont
Jelly8 BRONZE, Post Mills, Vermont

If all the mountains fell to the see it ain't me let it be - Jimi Hendrix
A Dead Head never falls they just keep trippin- GGG

Love is something that can be explained , people say it cant but it can, it can only be explained through the 2 people who share it or people who feel the same way,
When you are young, you may say that you are in love but its still developing your emotions have not matured , but no one should tell you ever how to feel,
you will know what love is when that person that has been there your whole life vanishes only the memories will stay there, the love will remain the same just not too its full potential, once you have met again that feeling of despair will fall into the pool of crush’s, hand holding, and hugging soaked up like a sponge with ……LOVE
heartbreak happens but you should move on and if you cant then you know you should find that person who made those feelings real just because someone breaks up with you doesn't mean they never loved you  if you just see someone for everything they have done wrong or they are not good at, then you will never be with someone   its with every relationship

"don't judge me by my failures, but only from my dreams"

Sorry these are notes that i wrote down in my notebook, so they are kinda choppy. But I wrote this because i know kids these days have very long lasting relationships and are looking for something more then a 2 week fling.