Worst Enemy, Best Friend

Worst enemy and best friend. They can never coexist, they can never be the same. The enemy tries to bring you down and tells you that you aren't good enough. It lies to you saying that you are the lowliest piece of flesh on this earth. You aren't worthy of a life, you shouldn't be here. The friend is there for you to fight the enemy. It strengthens you and lifts you out of the dark. If the enemy says that you can't do this, the friend is there to say that you absolutely can. Friends keep you from listening to the enemy that is inside. Friends should be appreciated for they can change a life, a soul, a person. Thank you my friend for fighting the evil that would flourish if not for you.

thepreechyteenagerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I liked this piece overall and how you should how enemies and friends really are exact opposites.  I've never understoof it when people say they're "Frenemies."  I didn't care too much for the ending though.  You stared the articles saying how friends and enemies can't coexist- maybe something that relates to that?

O and by the way, people may or may not be viewing this a lot because the website counts everytime you look at this as a view too.  So most of your view... (more »)

smart_blondeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 25, 2010 at 12:19 pm :
Thanks for the constructive criticism. Also, I know that every time I look at it it counts as a view, but there is no way i looked at it as many times as the views say. Thanks again.

smart_blondeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I know a lot of people are looking at this. Please comment and tell me what you think.