Same Sex Love

By , Sprindgale, AR
Love. One word that means so much. A word that doesn't discriminate against anybody. A word that sweeps people off their feet, male and female alike. With that said why is love between the same sex taboo? Love doesn't discriminate, and we all deserve to be happy. Same sex couples should be able to express their love to each other without fear of harrasement, or physical harm. True some people will say that it is against the bible and it just isn't "acceptable". These people should be reminded that America was founded on being free from having to conform to society. I think that we as American's have forgotten that fact. I think we also forgot the 5 most important words in America, "All men are created equal." This is not holding true today. In my opinion, the government should not be able to dictate who should love who. It is our choice. So all in all, love knows no discrimination against anybody for any reason. I hope that America can soon come to this realization sooner rather than later.