Breaking Up | Teen Ink

Breaking Up

Breaking up is never easy. You are filled with so many questions like what did you do wrong? Why did it happen? Was it something you said? All you feel is that it is your fault. You feel as if you are the one to blame. You feel as if you could have fixed this before he said goodbye, but you were off in la la land or on cloud nine. Never once do you stop and think that maybe it is his fault. He is the one that is too lazy to make something real. He is the one that is not man enough to tell you why. And maybe there is not a reason for the call off. It doesn’t ever make sense because he still stares at you when you walk down the hall. He is still checking you out. You can sense his earning to hold your hand or swoop you under his arms. He tells everyone that he just was not into you but yet you always leave him speechless. He wants to be friends with you but why bother? You cannot trust him anymore. So what kind of friend will he be if you cannot trust him? I mean what can you talk to him about? “OMG THERE IS This HOT NEW GUY!” Yea that should go over great with him. I reckon it’s the same story of breaking up on the side of the dumpee.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
-Dr. Suess

GiSELA SILVER said...
GiSELA SILVER, Escondido, California

Life is about doing things people said you couldn't do.

i feel you girl! looks like u writing about my ex!