the girl behind the mask | Teen Ink

the girl behind the mask

December 28, 2009
By ashley annoymus SILVER, Nope, Iowa
ashley annoymus SILVER, Nope, Iowa
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

I see him every day, in school, at the mall, in my head, EVERY WHERE. He wont leave, he's here to stay. He tells me everything is going to be alright, but i know it wont be, till i'm rid of him. There is only one way to be finally done with him, and that is too kill myself. But why would i do this? He just controls everything i do and say, hes taken over my body, my mind, everything. I'm stuffed into the back of my mind, while he is pretending to be me. I sit back and watch everything, and there is nothing i can do about it. When i wake up, im in control but only for a few minutes, he wakes up shortly after me, and make my world go black, as he takes control yet again. He tells me it's for the best, that he was sent here, to make the world a better place, but so far hes made a mess out of everything he has seen or touched. I can't do anything to stop him, I've tried many of times. I am stuck in this tiny little whole for the rest of my life, never to love, see, and touch again. I'm alone, but he says i am not, that all i will ever need is him. This is not true, the onlt time he ever talks to me is when im over powering him, and trying to force mrself back into control, this has only happend once, but only for a short amount of time. This is the way my life started, and the way it will end, im the girl behind the mask, but this mask only hides me, but the he who has control over my body, will one day kill every last soul. So for me there is never an ending, but maybe a begining to a whole new world. A world that will not be one for living.