We're Not Barbie Dolls | Teen Ink

We're Not Barbie Dolls

November 21, 2009
By JustAnotherStranger GOLD, Van Wert, Ohio
JustAnotherStranger GOLD, Van Wert, Ohio
16 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You know you have lost your way when you can't be bothered to rejoice at the light of day." --By Me.


I have one thing to say. And that is, guys we are not barbie dolls. Don't expect us to wake up with our hair perfectly combed and our make-up done. We just don't function that way. We have emotional break-downs and cry for no reason. Our clothes don't always go the way we want them and we spend hours thinking about things for no reason. Boys sometimes matter a lot to us....other times we wish they would just disappear. But mostly we just want everything to go perfect. We all want to love, we all want to be loved, and we all want our lives to be happy, long-lasting and, of course, perfect. But that's not the way it is. It doesn't work that way, and it probably never will. So don't go thinking we will have great jobs, and move you into our "Dream House". Because face it, its not going to happen, whether you like it our not. In reality Barbie Dolls are just toys and humans are imperfect creatures that just can't seem to accept the truth around them.