For You

I would die for you.

So many times this is heard. People say it, thinking it to be the most romantic thing ever. But if you die, then you’re gone. You don’t have to deal with the pain of the world anymore. Heaven, Hell, you go to one of those. God only knows which. But you are gone. Death is easy, death is the simple way to end things. Why would you die for someone, just to leave them alone to face the hardship of life? It may be romantic, saying you’re giving up life for them, but in truth, it’s something that a lot of people would be happy to give up. Death is easy, it’s living that’s hard. But if you were to live for someone, to care enough about them to go through all the pain of the world, the hurt that comes hand in hand with the joy, the uncertainty, the worry, the stress, that is what shows the importance of someone. Living is the toughest part of life. To say that you would live for someone is a much greater sacrifice than saying you would die for them.

I would live for you.

cheywan♥♥ said...
so true.i love your writing.the way it feels like your talking to me and not like a whole audience.i just feel like its more personal.its great.