i think i mite of lost the love of my life...

yesterday i think that i jus lost the love of my life...he;s not dead if some of u are thinking...we got into an agruement and i think i did the biggest mistake of my life...i broke up with him sorta...i gave him bak all this things but i warned him if he doesnt come and give me a little bit of his time..i wnt be around anymore...and then it came to the part where i went to my place (WE LIVE UPSTAIRS AND DOWNSTAIRS FRM ONE ANOTHER) and arounded up all his things, put it in a box and brought it down to him and i was untaping all our pictures and he was barely looking at me or said anything to me...and just kept playing PS3...he said he doesnt give relationships a second chance...and i apologized and everything to him...i want to be with him so bad..what should i do to get him back??

shanie said...
Apr. 26, 2010 at 9:24 am
u should talk to hiim and tell him y u said tht and gave back his stuff. but if he is treating u like ur nothing u dont need him. i no it may hurt but u can go back out there anf find someone u get along with.

BaBii_GhErL said...
thnx for the addvice but we getting married!!

luvtheguys said...
i think you should talk to him and tell him y u did wat u did, and dont give up hope if he likes u a lot he'll probably give u a 2nd chance!

PnO4EvA replied...
thanx...but the next day he kooled down and we had a nice little tlk and we are back together now...thanx for the comment tho...it means alot..

luvtheguys replied...
ur welcome congrats 4 getting him back wish the best for u guys