The girl

There is this girl named taylor that im dating but since i went to her game it seems like she s mad and i dont know what to ask i ask if she is mad but all i get back i no at night we do say night ly but yesterday she didnt write back if any oh you girls know what she might be thinking plz write back!!

Destiny F. said...
hey Bubba i think she might be mad that you dont know whats bothering her because girls always expect for you to know whats wrong at least most of them. try looking deeper into the situation and see if you can figure it out.

sasha nicole said...
well she probly just needs a little space

BaBii_GhErL said...
how old are you..by the way?..and how old is this taylor?...depending on the age is what kind of advise i will be giving or just depends for me on the level of maturity...its not SEX if u think thats what im gonna say...lol

Bubba replied...
im 14 and shes 11 oh and i know you aint talkin bout sex !! if you where youd be ok im not mean

BaBii_GhErL replied...
this girl..if she dnt wanna talk to u...and conversate lik a normal relationship...then if she wanna left this so then let it be...u shouldnt regret losing her if u hav tried everyting to bring this relationship back on track...soon after you two arent together anymore she will regret losing u and she wil regret not trying her best and try giving her all she got to bring ya together....let her have it her way if u hav tried everything to bring her back to ur side...but if u havent tried everythi... (more »)

Bubba replied...
thx i really apreciate it

Donna P. replied...
Mar. 11, 2010 at 11:42 am
well my oppinion i mean you are 14 she is 11 thats like dating your lil sister only if you ask me but hey u like who u like and its cool she is still a youngster as u are to but maybe she is just going thorough some stuff you know give it time :P

thatgirl_93 said...
Nov. 24, 2009 at 7:57 am
it's okay to be upset. try talking to her normally and confronting her about the situation, but don't be mean about it

MangoMadness said...
Nov. 21, 2009 at 1:17 am
Poor lad. You probably said something that ticked her off, without realizing it. I don't blame you, the female being is a complicated species--if people were computers, men would have an on/off switch, whereas women would have...whatever's in the president's computer. Lol.
Even if you don't know what's up, it's probably best to say how very VERY sorry you are that you made her upset. And tell her you love her. Try not to mention you don't know why she�... (more »)

A_writers_Beauty replied...
I agree with MangoMadness. It always helps to apologise, even if you didn't do anything worng. Maybe even tell her you can't stand her being mad. It might help. =) good luck!