Sex at a young age?

As you hear a lot, young children have been having sex and small young girls getting pregnant. Usually with no father to help raise the baby. Why do you think so many young teens are going out having sex? I believe a lot of it has to go with the music many listen to and tv/movies nowadays. Of course music and tv and movies always had these sexual themes to some of them but now its just straight out there, like they don't care about who listens to these. In many old songs had inuendos. So they were much more hidden. Now as you hear songs "Birthday Sex" and more with straight out sexual themes and words. Many teens (And adults to that matter) do NOT use protection which is a big part of sexual interaction. If you do choose to have sex, use a comdom. Probably one of the better choices. Many people of all ages think sex is a game. Many believe it's just for fun and to mess around with. When i believe it is only to have with the person you know you will spend the rest of your life with. Sharing that special bond with that special someone. If you do choose to have sex at an early age, or any age! Be protected!
-Thanyou for reading :)

AnniTheBeast! said...
so many young people are having sex because "they love eachother and they can relate and nothing is ever occward and were never going to break up and he will alwayse be with me, it dosent matter what if he smokes or drinks or has none drugs or if he mentally abuses me because when hes sober and my friends who dont absolutley hate him arnt around hes perfect and just what i need!!!!!!!!!" or so i have heard, this coming from my bffl 13 year old dating the gross 16 year old boy. if you... (more »)

rishro replied...
I agree that a lot of teens think they are "in love"

AnniTheBeast! replied...
ugghhh i think its discusting how teens think tere in lkove and the second their preggerz they regret it and hate the person they had sex with

Napashya R. replied...
wow i really lik this its pretty ineresting if you ask me what mad you come up with this type of story

Just_Another_Shadow replied...
who...me??

straightedge193 said...
I agree. I blame it on the parents, letting the kids watch the movies with sex scenes and listening to the music they do. The ones that don't want to just fit in with the others doing it. I personally think it's not going to stop. It's going to get worst. Unless we really do something.

CupCake023 said...
Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:41 am
dood music has nothing to do with kids having  sex  at a young age. Its called their parents don't care... seriously.. u can't blame the artist for what the kids listen to blame the parents.... =

truthhurts11 said...
People have  sex  because they are curious and because they think it is the right thing to do. actions speak louder than words.

lunarbabe said...
music has nothing do do with it! music yes has gotten WAY out of hand. but do you really belive music is the only thing that has to do with having  sex  at an early age? no its instinct. people only had 20 to 30 years on average to live in earlier times and had to reproduce around our age. its in no way music.

Sunshineyday said...
though I do agree music today has gotten crazy and too explicit.

Sunshineyday said...
please don't blame the music. it's all in personal choices. people need to be responisble for themselves.

NsCvIuS replied...
I agree. Pop culture is only successful because it is what the people WANT to see/hear. If we didn't want to see/hear about violence, etc, then it would not be everywhere. But it is, and it just proves that there is no way to control this. Parents can't control what their kids watch or listen to, it is impossible unless they seclude their children from society. The only way I can see this happening is if the child is homeschooled, has no access to computers, radios, television, or cell phones, ... (more »)

rishro replied...
Well im not exactly blaming the music. Just that its gotten much worse and people are actually listening to this