Three Girls-One Guy

There’s a Guy. He walks the halls like He’s all that. And i stare at Him like He’s more than that. Blonde hair, blued eyed, absolutely perfect. And He carries himself like He’s God, but in the most humble fashion. And He laughs like He’s a prince, but in the most charming, down to earth way. And He brags about his thousand achievements, but only through actions. And He walks the halls like He’s all that….but He’s more than that.

Three girls are in love with him.

Girl Number One lost the battle. Her heart was broken, but silently mended itself. Paralyzed for but a few days, She reentered the game called love.

Girl Number Two won him over, and He loved her back. Together they danced beneath a thousand stars, and happily fed each other heart’s through their love.

and girl number three. she never fought any battle, and even was an ally with Girl Number Two in winning him over. she enabled the happy couple to love, but with that she disable herself. and every day girl number three wonders if she could have done things differently. but all there’s left to now, is to stare at the Guy’s back turned, and know that He’ll never be more than a friend. every night girl number three cries a little in her heart, all because a Guy—a Guy i never even fought for.

ElmoCarlon said...
This is beautiful. It sounds like me and my best friend. Except, I was girl number three. The best friend, one of the guys. I used to be hurt about it, but now I am glad to just be a part of his life.

Aduke9This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 9, 2012 at 4:38 pm:
That was beautiful!

Therese said...
May 9, 2012 at 10:41 am:
This was amazing. I went through this not even a month ago but there was only two girls and one guy. My righting is call One Week and Six Days. You should check it out :) Amazing Job!

MarleyRainbow said...
Feb. 21, 2012 at 2:20 pm:

you need to fight for wat you love thats wat i say... but its an opinion so?

SmellsLikeTeenWriter said...
I'm sorry, but I don't see why this story was on the front page. It's cliched and full of grammatical errors. I don't mean to be rude, but you should proofread before sending in your stories.

UnwantedNinja said...
Dec. 29, 2011 at 1:34 am:
Its never to late :)

owl-girlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 29, 2011 at 11:37 am :
I loved this! totally can relate to Girl #3. check out my work?

Alison21398 said...
Nov. 15, 2011 at 9:15 am:
Your story is just amazing! It definetly is true about girls fighting over a guy. There's a girl #3, #2, and a #1.

BlueBubbles95 said...
Love it, I was girl three before but now I think I should have told the guy how I felt, cause I will always wonder..

TheMermaidBySomeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I feel like girl #3 all the time, but I love helping other find love before myself.

andromeda13 said...
Jul. 28, 2011 at 3:50 pm:
i'm speechless. your article amazed me!!!

Tigerz101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 12, 2011 at 9:25 am:
Right now i am girl #3. but yeah, This was an awesome story! Some spelling mistakes and capitalization errors, but all in all, I loved it!!!!! <3

EnigmaCalaway said...
Apr. 9, 2011 at 10:32 am:
I was girl #3 for a while...not anymore. I gave it up after realized Girl #2 and Guy were going to be together for too long for me to be able to hold a grudge. Sigh. Nice job anyway!

normgrl said...
Mar. 31, 2011 at 11:36 am:

Oh my gosh! This is such a coincidence! I'm reading a book right now about three girls in love with one guy but the difference is they got cheated on (!!!)

I really liked this :) Um, hope you don't mind but is it "personal"???

soccerpsycho49 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 31, 2011 at 8:16 pm :

it was 2 years ago when i wrote it....

i shud probably write a new revised one.....all about my boy troubles these days - oh gawd.

normgrl replied...
Apr. 1, 2011 at 12:48 pm :

haha I totally understand what you're saying ;) (fight for the guy if he's worth it!)

by the way, *off topic* you play too, huh??

Tara_4 said...
Mar. 21, 2011 at 12:20 am:
this is really great! it's almost as if i can personally know what you're feeling even though i've never felt it before

zero_123 said...
Mar. 18, 2011 at 10:26 pm:
i understand....

Fate98 said...
Mar. 18, 2011 at 11:47 am:
The artical is very good. But what gets me is why three girls wanted to be with such a stuck up guy in the first place. "He brags about his thousand of achievements," "He carries himself like he's God. Sorry but three nice girls and him...i just dont get it.

R.I.PDustin said...
Feb. 24, 2011 at 11:56 am:

this is beautiful i like it

make's me think how every girl feels & wonder how it feels to be loved i know how it feels. not to be loved by that very sweet person </3