Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

crying_tears said...
Jan. 12, 2010 at 9:40 am:
one word. Religion. It has a clamp on us all. Get past that...and who know's how quickly we'll fall apart?

dkenney replied...
Jan. 22, 2010 at 3:18 pm :
I think religion is your own opinion, as a Christian its hard cause I get stuff from others about how religion is a waist of my time.

hydaboo replied...
Jan. 22, 2010 at 11:01 pm :
i am straight and i have a lot of family that are bi and lesbian and i don't judge them i love hanging with gay people. No one has no right to tel people who to be with and what to do i think your really smart to stand up for what you believe in

Ashleysbff said...
I'm 100% straight but I think it's perfectly fine for someone to be gay , lesbian ,or bi!!! Unless they start hittin on me-lol,jk- but nobody has the right to judge that's just how that person is!!!!

rawr5 said...
i'm straght and i 100% agreeee gay ,bi,lesbien relationships are OK idky people see it as so bad,i'm the only one out of the 5(including me)who thinks gay is ok.you can't change how you feel about someone(i know from personel expirence(a boy). always be you!!!!!!!!!! <3333333

rawr5 replied...
Jan. 11, 2010 at 8:50 pm :
............ out of the 5 people who live in my mom's house.

skysky9620 said...
I fully agree! Im straight, but I have alot of bi friends. I dont understand why people judge them and think theyre bad just because of who they like. I know when I tell other people about them, they say, "oh, you mean that lezbo girl?", seriously, why should that matter?

Nae-Nae R. said...
I think its pretty to be gay or lesibian or even bi,but i dont think its a bad or good thing i see alot of people around me thats either of those i just say to myself how could they be gay bi lesibian but at the same time one of them is saying how can she date a guy you know..

ReflectionsofYou said...
I think no one has the right to judge except for God. The problem is people are so indepentant that they actually oppress others. Anyway, I can't say I agree with your point of view, but I do agree that no one should judge........ And God loves everyone, he defiantely doesn't hate America, it's not in his charactor[sp?]

Kelz1141 said...
Though I agree with your opinion, i think your article was poorly written.

Strawberry123 replied...
Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:52 pm :
i agree, you could use some more facts and stuff. plus, its distracting when you say "lyk" and "ppl"

AnniTheBeast! said...
i fully agree. i think that its stupid to take same sex marrages and relationships illegal and viewed on wrongly. love is love, plain and simple, it dosent matter who is in love just as long as you are in love. America isnt so sparkly and glamorous ans we make it out to be

~luckydutchess~ replied...
Dec. 21, 2009 at 3:26 pm :
yes i agree with that as well and america is suppose to be the home of the free but we don't let our own citizens be who they really are. I hope obama or somebody help correct our corupt(sp?) government

TearsinMind said...
TOO true! Im straight, and I agree with this! Just because someone doesn't like the fact that your Gay or Bi doesn't mean they can judge you! because in the long run those who judge and aleinate others will be the sinners and they will be the ones who truely go to hell .

Hay_Wire This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
it would help if you would maybe type with complete words... <br /> good job stating your point of view, though im stil not really convinced...but its your descision.

Chase A. said...
I completely agree.
im in middle school and i get messd with for it as well.
people can't judge befopre they've been in our shoes

LeilaniLivesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Love is love. No matter what shape or form it's in, it's love. Love can be destructing though, if not serious. I know a few guys who feel like they cannot GET a girl or girls who haven't had a boyfriend in so long, they "go gay." This is so wrong. Just because you feel "worthless" or that "no one would take you." That's my border line where it's not okay to e bisexual or gay. Because some people push the entitlement upon themselves out of self consciousness, but in the end, they are just getting... (more »)

turbo-lover said...
I tottally understand i hav been trying to convice people that for a really long time and me and my friend think that girls Around 10 11 or 12 will hav a stage where they will like girls and another friend is by and i am kind of to

~Tiggerbaby~ said...
what i forgot to add in was that many kids can not come out of the closet to their own families because they are afraid of being kicked out or not accepted any more. But they also don not come out of the closet because they think that they would be an outcast at school. People need to be true to themselves and come clean. People need to be happy for who they are, and one of their friends are probably gay, lesbain, or bi as well. And i am sorry if you can not understand this much but i was so pis... (more »)

PurpleHeart replied...
May 16, 2011 at 3:44 am :
This user is no longer welcome on the TeenInk website. His account has been removed for repeated violations of the User Agreement. TeenInk does not support this user's comments.