Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

ArtGirl101 said...

Well, I agree with you in some ways. I am straight (I'm kinda young to tell but as far as I know I am) and I don't think that gays/bis should be told what they can do. I don't think that they can choose whether they're gay/bi or not because really, why would they choose to be descriminated and looked down upon?

But I don't think that they should make such a big deal about all this. I believe that if they would stop with all of this "leave us alone we're only human" well, of cour... (more »)

pandabearrrr said...

okay just gotta say this -

to everybody, you do not need to tell everyone "well im straight but i still agree" or "well i'm gay so i agree"

sexual orientation should NOT rule people's lives! and it should NOT be such a big deal to people. who the **** cares who people are sleeping with ?

that's called a personal life.

everyone needs to get over the fact that yeah, some people are gay...some people are straight.

who you like does not define... (more »)

Pigma said...
May 17, 2010 at 9:07 am
i agree with this article because i am bi and i dont really care what people think of me.. im happy the way things are now and people should just mind their own business and let bi, gay people be happy the way they want to be. ...
great article :D

AwesomeNewt said...
May 15, 2010 at 9:39 am
i definently agree with you! even though im not. the government cant control love so they shouldn't try

Secretwriter said...
I think gay bi lesbian relationships are fine!

LoveDove said...
May 14, 2010 at 9:14 am
I am BI and ITs really hard bc I am afraid what ppl will say but this article kind of opend me up!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet article.

~luckydutchess~ replied...
Thank you very much. And you shouldn't worry how people would think of you. If you are happy with yourself then other people would be to.

peaceluvpups replied...
Yea! That is so true!

The_End said...

I also agree with Jasgirl. I'm no homophobe. I have an uncle who's gay, and I respect him.

But, I am allowed to not agree. Anyone who is offended by that is not only making this discussion counter-productive, but is also being a hypocrite.

The_End said...

I'm in agreement, to an extent anyway.

In certain states, I believe gay marriage is allowed, civicly anyway.

But as far as religion goes, every church should be entitled to perform marriages as they see fit, whether they believe it's something that is only between a man and a woman, or not.

Remember, multiple churches did support Proposition 8, because they were taking a stand on their beliefs, just as people were taking a stand to oppose the Prop. 8, according to their b... (more »)

MayDay said...
I am straight, but I totally agree with you. Everyone should be treated with kindness no matter who you fall in love with.

LiterallyMe replied...
May 17, 2010 at 9:50 am
if you weren't you should treat gays<etc> with the up most respect

maria .l said...
i am totality agree with this person , iam 100 % straigh , but i dont know with other people critizised other people for wat they are , if a had someone that is guy or lesbian i will respect then am agree with their orientation , an it dosen't affect me for wat they are . thank .

Jasgirl said...

Someone commented about how we all need to respect eachother, regardless of who we like. There's a big difference between showing respect for someone and agreeing with them. Say, I can respect you, because you are a person and we are equal, but that does not mean I agree with you. I don't scream at homosexuals and I would show them respect and treat them the same, but that does not mean I agree with them. I think it's wrong. 

Not all people who think it's wr... (more »)

MWM958 replied...
May 28, 2010 at 9:01 am
Yessss i was gonna post the same thing. thank you!

*MINNI3* replied...

I agree with you so much.

I have friends who are lesbian and gay, and i love them just as much as i love my straight friends.

I personally dont think its right.

But i also think people who hate on and victimize gay people aren't doing what's right either. 

I think people who will hold up signs saying 'god hates gays' don't really know god. because what i was taught in sunday school was to love everybody better than i love myself.

... (more »)

M.W.M. replied...
exactly =)

essie replied...
Jun. 17, 2010 at 11:19 am
One way I love people is to TELL them when I think they are getting into deep water.  I think if I truely believe that someone's going to hell because of twisting God's beautiful plan than I'm going to say so. cuz i really care! I cry when I read about this stuff.

essie replied...
Jun. 17, 2010 at 11:21 am
i'm a virgin and intend to stay that way til marrage becuz besides my heart what do i have to give my husband?i keep my heart, emotions, love,passion,body everything for him.  cuz i believe God has a plan for us and one person he created us to be for and that person for us.

DeathLover said...
I agree with tht.