Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

Alyssa A. said...
Mar. 18, 2010 at 8:06 am:
Hey, so im 100% straight but i agree with you. People are people, they can't treat homosexuals like animals. It's not right. My uncle is gay , my best friend is gay , i love them for them. I do have a boyfriend who is homophobic, which is his decision. I can't make him believe what i believe, but it makes me see that we can't have a perfect world. I have my own issues, that people hate me for. They dont accept me because i'm different than the stick thin, blonde hair, ... (more »)

Sara! said...
Feb. 13, 2010 at 11:08 am:
Thank-you! I'm straight but I agree COMPLETELY with you!!!! People should respect each other, regardless of who they like!!!

PayPay said...
Feb. 6, 2010 at 6:22 pm:
Hey hon!!! Im 100% straight but I dont see nothing wrong with that!!! I have friends who or like that and i Play around them and its cool i mean you in love so thats all that matters. I mean really there just haters thats all!!!!!

Crying_Tears said...
well it's hard to get past tradition. it's always been girl meets boy. not girl meets girls. Lesbians and Gays were put into mental hospitals or killed. Even today that still happens!

bltsoccerchick replied...
Apr. 28, 2010 at 6:20 pm :
that right there makes me want to cry. :) I'm straight but I don't think the gov'ment has ANY business making laws like that.

Crying_Tears replied...
Apr. 29, 2010 at 1:35 pm :
i agree. i have no problems with people's life choices as long as it does not interfere with my own.

bltsoccerchick replied...
Apr. 29, 2010 at 3:46 pm :
yeah i agree

sasssgirrrl22 said...
im 100% straight but i agree wit ashley. no1 has the right to criticize otherz for how they feel. people are afraid of what they don't understand. i think its perefectly fine to be bi, gay or lesbian . that is someone's choice and no1 in this world has the right to take it away

Sara! replied...
Feb. 13, 2010 at 11:08 am :
I completely agree!

WritingAngel20 said...
I agree, people don't have the right to judge you because of your decisions and if they don't like you just because of that then they got the problem and if they say god doesn't like gay or bi people, they need to get their facts straight, god loves all his children! Straight, Gay , Bi, Tri, it doesn't matter, he's loves everyone.

crying_tears said...
Jan. 12, 2010 at 9:40 am:
one word. Religion. It has a clamp on us all. Get past that...and who know's how quickly we'll fall apart?

dkenney replied...
Jan. 22, 2010 at 3:18 pm :
I think religion is your own opinion, as a Christian its hard cause I get stuff from others about how religion is a waist of my time.

hydaboo replied...
Jan. 22, 2010 at 11:01 pm :
i am straight and i have a lot of family that are bi and lesbian and i don't judge them i love hanging with gay people. No one has no right to tel people who to be with and what to do i think your really smart to stand up for what you believe in

Ashleysbff said...
I'm 100% straight but I think it's perfectly fine for someone to be gay , lesbian ,or bi!!! Unless they start hittin on me-lol,jk- but nobody has the right to judge that's just how that person is!!!!

rawr5 said...
i'm straght and i 100% agreeee gay ,bi,lesbien relationships are OK idky people see it as so bad,i'm the only one out of the 5(including me)who thinks gay is ok.you can't change how you feel about someone(i know from personel expirence(a boy). always be you!!!!!!!!!! <3333333

rawr5 replied...
Jan. 11, 2010 at 8:50 pm :
............ out of the 5 people who live in my mom's house.

skysky9620 said...
I fully agree! Im straight, but I have alot of bi friends. I dont understand why people judge them and think theyre bad just because of who they like. I know when I tell other people about them, they say, "oh, you mean that lezbo girl?", seriously, why should that matter?

Nae-Nae R. said...
I think its pretty to be gay or lesibian or even bi,but i dont think its a bad or good thing i see alot of people around me thats either of those i just say to myself how could they be gay bi lesibian but at the same time one of them is saying how can she date a guy you know..

ReflectionsofYou said...
I think no one has the right to judge except for God. The problem is people are so indepentant that they actually oppress others. Anyway, I can't say I agree with your point of view, but I do agree that no one should judge........ And God loves everyone, he defiantely doesn't hate America, it's not in his charactor[sp?]

Kelz1141This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Though I agree with your opinion, i think your article was poorly written.