Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

TearsinMind said...
TOO true! Im straight, and I agree with this! Just because someone doesn't like the fact that your Gay or Bi doesn't mean they can judge you! because in the long run those who judge and aleinate others will be the sinners and they will be the ones who truely go to hell .

Hay_Wire This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
it would help if you would maybe type with complete words... <br /> good job stating your point of view, though im stil not really convinced...but its your descision.

Chase A. said...
I completely agree.
im in middle school and i get messd with for it as well.
people can't judge befopre they've been in our shoes

LeilaniLives said...
Love is love. No matter what shape or form it's in, it's love. Love can be destructing though, if not serious. I know a few guys who feel like they cannot GET a girl or girls who haven't had a boyfriend in so long, they "go gay." This is so wrong. Just because you feel "worthless" or that "no one would take you." That's my border line where it's not okay to e bisexual or gay. Because some people push the entitlement upon themselves out of self consciousness, but in the end, they are just getting... (more »)

turbo-lover said...
I tottally understand i hav been trying to convice people that for a really long time and me and my friend think that girls Around 10 11 or 12 will hav a stage where they will like girls and another friend is by and i am kind of to

~Tiggerbaby~ said...
what i forgot to add in was that many kids can not come out of the closet to their own families because they are afraid of being kicked out or not accepted any more. But they also don not come out of the closet because they think that they would be an outcast at school. People need to be true to themselves and come clean. People need to be happy for who they are, and one of their friends are probably gay, lesbain, or bi as well. And i am sorry if you can not understand this much but i was so pis... (more »)

PurpleHeart replied...
May 16, 2011 at 3:44 am :
This user is no longer welcome on the TeenInk website. His account has been removed for repeated violations of the User Agreement. TeenInk does not support this user's comments.

grasslova said...
God created all men equal. God loves everyone one exactly the same, regardless of color, wealth, sins, or opinions. We should do the same. Love is a universal language. Love is like water: everyone needs it, and everyone has an individual way of obtaining it. That is completely their choice, and they have full right to it.
However, I have to say, I believe that marriage should only be between a man and a women. If you think about it, that's what's natural. That's how it... (more »)

AzizaManga replied...
Jan. 7, 2010 at 9:03 pm :
I'm agreeing with you on that. And God does not hate anyone. I am tired of hearing that.

prccgeek replied...
Jan. 24, 2010 at 7:45 pm :
interesting site

prccgeek replied...
Jan. 24, 2010 at 7:55 pm :
Well, I'm bi and I know I was just born that way. I had no control over it. So I don't see why I shouldn't be able to marry a woman I fall in love with. Adam and Eve were a couple out of the majority. They were straight, but that doesn't mean that you have to be straight to have a loving relationship. Thats like saying if adam and eve were white, black people couldn't have a loving relationship. There have been gay people all through history, it is just that we see it ... (more »)

ThalionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 12 at 10:55 am :
Don't be angry, but there is no scientific evidence that people are born homosexual. They have done tests and found that a person's influences and enviroment shape who they are and what they believe, not just genetics. And I do not think that you comparison to white vs black is a good comparison. In all actuallity, Adam and Eve were most likely darker skinned than most people think. Also, all men were created equal; no matter the color of our skin, we are all humans. You are comparing an... (more »)

Mad-Ianto_Fan said...
I've had a problem with this topic most of my life. Not saying it's bad or immoral or whatever but people should be free with their choices of who they want to be partnered with. One of my bestfriends (she's bi) has been ridiculed nearly nonstop due to the unwillingness of other people to accept who she is. Sometimes it just gets to be too much for her and I get so disgusted by the people that do make fun of her.

greg9381 said...
you're right. you do have control over who you are in some aspects; but when it comes to what gender(s) of people you like, it's not something you can choose to be. So, persecuting someone for that reason is terrible and I can't believe that people can get so caught up in their "family values."

TeddybearPoet said...
Oct. 9, 2009 at 6:56 am:
I agree with you, Nomatter what you are, you have the rite to be happy.
You have the rite to do what ever you want to do, this is America and its not called the home of the free for nothing, we should be able to be our selfs and just be joyous that the world hasn't been blowin to peices yet.
All im sayin is that every one should be equal and have the same rights as everyone else...

Josifer said...
But what about the women wwho aren't furtile? Or the men who decide they just wanna get married but have no kids. Should they not be allowed to get married? I think we're old enough now that that should be our personal choice, and not that of the government. And what about all the orphaned kids? And the Chinese population limitation. I really don't think that we need to worry about a lack of children in the world, because we have enough.

~luckydutchess~ said...
Josifer i agree with you. we don't need any more children in the world yet. but Knile97 do you honestly know anyone who is gay or bi? if so and there your friend just ream my last few sentences in the last paragraph

dancerchick13 said...
Apr. 16, 2011 at 1:43 am:
really - so just because this person is different and strong enough to speak out, it means that they are evil? isn't God supposed to love everybody equally, no matter what?? this is so ridiculous.

suprswimmer said...
This is an interesting topic, but I would suggest writing completely to get your point across, otherwise it is difficult to understand.

silylily57 replied...
Dec. 31, 2009 at 6:27 pm :
I love this article! Nobody deserves to have their happiness taken away. Congrats to everybody who has come out of the closet! I am straight, but I still completely respect homosexuals!!