Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

bennyB said...
god des not hate anybody

brokendreamer replied...
amen to that

Katherine1 replied...
AMEN brother!

bennyB said...
if we could just stop fighting andarguing because it is not going to solve anything but i do know this God loves everybody even homosexuals all god wants is that you accept him and his son Jesus and once you do that you will see the truth and the truth shall set you free

Ashleen S. said...

i'm sorry, has it been proven at all the God even exists? ya, no, it hasn't. and if your whole life and beliefs revolve around your religious teachings, go back to your bible and read about the support of spousal hierarchy, abuse, laws that cannot relates to today's society, and don't get me started on SLAVERY. we were made for much more than reproduction, and technology has allowed homesexuals to have the ability to reproduce under certain circumstances. there are no red flags, just ignorant... (more »)

LoEssie replied...
Aug. 3, 2010 at 2:28 am
Okay, hold on there! I am a Christian (practicing) and I feel that the beliefs of other people are their own business and if I have a problem, I should just pray. . . Gosh, you really hurt me. First of all, the Bible does NOT support SLAVERY or SPOUSAL HIERARCHY or ABUSE!! Honestly, have you ever READ THE BIBLE!! For crying out loud! Ok, I am asuming that by slavery, you mean Pharoah enslaving the Jews, right. . . NOT ENCOURAGED!! Ever heard the quote "Let My People Go!". Secondly, whe... (more »)

LoEssie replied...
Aug. 3, 2010 at 2:33 am
Sorry to add on, but I'm kind of really passionate about this-the 10 commandments are relatable to this time period. Respect your parents, don't steal, don't envy, don't idolize, don't kill (if not in war), don't commit adultery, take a break on Sundays (not that hard), don't curse, take care of your fellow man as if they were close to you. . . Why would you want to disrespect somebody else's beliefs so harshly without even knowing the facts. . . check yourself.

brokendreamer replied...
Aug. 21, 2010 at 8:14 am
Harsh ashleen.....harsh

Dragonscribe replied...
Yes, I agree with LoEssie. Take some time to open a Bible and really realize what it's saying. It not like some hate novel. It's compassionate and it can really help you out.

Let_It_Be said...
I love this article thingy! i mean, im straight, but i support gay, bi, nd lesbian alll the way. My uncle is gay and he is getting married. im proud of him. Why do people care about other's affections? cant you just let them be? God made gays, lesbians, etc for a reason! its a beautiful world with them! and it is just a stariotype that they have sex all the time.

Tasha said...

Darling, the whole reproduction thing can be settled with this new thing called sperm banks.
and there is the fact that there is more than a million children up for adoption and who need to be adopted to have love and care and gay couples are doing cartwheels to adopt.
and have you personally counted all the people in the world? is there actually one man for one woman?

i have two unmarried aunts. so i guess they have wasted two men. so maybe those two men are gay with eachoth... (more »)

army_alyssa said...
bahhahaa. thats funny. but god made one woman and one man. thats how its supposed to be. and hello, REPRODUCTION! thats what we were made for. and homosexuality means you cannot reproduce. so thats a RED FLAG. thanks. (:

OrangeHaat replied...
Akcherly, there have been dozens upon dozens of different examples of gay animals, and research has shown that GLBTQ does play an important part in evolution, and most social relationships.

Ashleen S. replied...

army_alyssa replied...
bahah. okay honey, i dont revolve my life around god. i barely believe in him. but everyone else does. and its called FAITH. duh. lmao. nice try. 

mandapanda91 replied...
Jul. 27, 2010 at 7:46 am
everyone? I dont:D

benji replied...
Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:14 am

Hey Alyssa,

I respect your position on the one man and one woman aspect, its a dominant belief in this country (considering it was built based on Prodestant views).  But what you hopefully are hearing from these other people commenting on your comment is that while two women may not be able to reproduce by them selves, that does not mean that they cannot have children.  Also,there are so many babies and young children in this world already that do not have parents to care for... (more »)

Bad_Rymer said...
I Just Can't Understand Why People Are So Critical Being Gay, Bi Or Watever Is Not Something To Make Fun of Its Just MEAN! And You're Right The Goverment Had No Right!

Kaileigh918 said...
People are BORN bi, gay, or lesbian, and God wanted them to be that way. What? So if two men or two women are in love they should just give it up? Thats's RIDICULOUS.

CorixMuffin said...
Theres a little thing called free will  dears, You can love whoever you want to. I believe in God yes but to say he hates you is crazy. Some ppl go reallly overboard with religion. God loves you bi straight lesbian or gay <3 you freaks :b

jbutterfly10 said...
I can't believe you actually put the phrase "GET IT STRAIGHT" in your article. HA!