Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

MickeyH said...
everyone should have a chance to express themselves. while i don't agree that bi relationships are preferable- my religion and all- i do believe with tawny_2011 when you say that love is a beautiful thing no matter what. Plus, bi people cannot help what they feel- it's how God made them and I think it's wrong for people to criticize people like that
SamiLynn said...
so true! btw i love the way u spell "like" lyk lol :D
tawny_2011 said...

I agree <3

Sure...I have my preferences in some aspects of a relationship...

But I want someone because of who they are and not what they have, and that makes every part of a relationship worth it to me.

People fall in matter what gender they are. Its a beautiful thing. And I one has any right to tell them what they feel is wrong.

Emma.C.B replied...
Right on! i agree with you 100% and i think the world needs more people like you to speek out,and speek the truth!!
tawny_2011 replied...

Thank you!! =]]

ajilla said...
i dont have anything really against gays and lesbians and bis... im cathloic... and in the bible it supposable says that it you are abnormal you will be damned for all of eternally... but the bible can be interpreted in many ways... nobody really know what God is really thinking... how do people know that God didnt make a woman for a woman or a man for a man? nobody knows the truuth... but everyone has there voice of opinion... if you are gay, i personally think that you should show your true co... (more »)
J. Rae said...
I have a friend who is bi, so i totally agree with you. She was born the way she is, so can people really say that she will go to Hell for being who she is? She is still a human being who is creative and smart, so why should she be treated differently by others, and why should her freedom of marrige be taken away by the government? 
Ashleen S. said...
Aug. 3, 2010 at 8:25 am
I disrespect her beliefs because she disrespects my entire lifestyle. what facts are you asking me to check? I was a born and raised catholic, I am entirely aware of Christian beliefs and your ten commandments, and the point you made about them was entirely irrelevant to the argument at hand. my facts are straight, even if Im not.
jbutterfly10 said...

Thanx to all the people who took the time to actually try and explain this whole thing to me. Instead of straight out yelling.

I've come to this conclusion- Just because you hate oranges, doesn't mean you hate everyone who eats oranges. I have NOTHING against gay/lesbian people. I am a Christian, so being all mean and calling you guys a bunch of crack heads would be wrong- not to mention mean.

I don't hate people who are a little different. I accept that some people are gay... (more »)

NAY-NAY said...
i think your totally wrong!! it may be in the bible but who are you or anyone to judge somebody for who they love. on judgement day god will choose to forgive you or not. thats kinda the reason why he died. to pay for our sins. maybe u should take the time out to read it
NAY-NAY said...
i totally understand where your coming from.. im a lesbian in  a good relationship and i dont care that there are people who dont approve. god loves me and that enough for me to move on in my life so i apologize for those who hurt u with their ignorant slurs and it doesnt matter who you love
CheyGurl said...
i feel the same way!!! i hate people who judge other ppl kuz there gay,bi,or les.... its dumb! its not right!!
squidzinkpen said...
I totally agree with you! I completely admire the people who are gay and proud and come right out with it! I'm an ally myself, and I wholeheartedly agree that the government has no right to restrict marriage laws!  I'd also like to say, God has nothing against gays, he can't! He created people the way they are because that's how they should be! Anyone who says God hates gay people is dead wrong and don't know anything! You keep being proud of who you are, and  every gay person out ther... (more »)
bennyB said...
god des not hate anybody
brokendreamer replied...
amen to that
Katherine1 replied...
AMEN brother!
bennyB said...
if we could just stop fighting andarguing because it is not going to solve anything but i do know this God loves everybody even homosexuals all god wants is that you accept him and his son Jesus and once you do that you will see the truth and the truth shall set you free
Ashleen S. said...

i'm sorry, has it been proven at all the God even exists? ya, no, it hasn't. and if your whole life and beliefs revolve around your religious teachings, go back to your bible and read about the support of spousal hierarchy, abuse, laws that cannot relates to today's society, and don't get me started on SLAVERY. we were made for much more than reproduction, and technology has allowed homesexuals to have the ability to reproduce under certain circumstances. there are no red flags, just ignorant... (more »)

LoEssie replied...
Aug. 3, 2010 at 2:28 am
Okay, hold on there! I am a Christian (practicing) and I feel that the beliefs of other people are their own business and if I have a problem, I should just pray. . . Gosh, you really hurt me. First of all, the Bible does NOT support SLAVERY or SPOUSAL HIERARCHY or ABUSE!! Honestly, have you ever READ THE BIBLE!! For crying out loud! Ok, I am asuming that by slavery, you mean Pharoah enslaving the Jews, right. . . NOT ENCOURAGED!! Ever heard the quote "Let My People Go!". Secondly, whe... (more »)
LoEssie replied...
Aug. 3, 2010 at 2:33 am
Sorry to add on, but I'm kind of really passionate about this-the 10 commandments are relatable to this time period. Respect your parents, don't steal, don't envy, don't idolize, don't kill (if not in war), don't commit adultery, take a break on Sundays (not that hard), don't curse, take care of your fellow man as if they were close to you. . . Why would you want to disrespect somebody else's beliefs so harshly without even knowing the facts. . . check yourself.