Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

MWM958 said...
May 22, 2010 at 6:28 pm:

just to ley u know, i respect gay people, and i treat them equally, and I disown those people who hold hateful signs in front of schools and funerals.

im not gay myself, and i believe homosexuality is wrong and i would vote against most legislative attempt to legalize gay marriage.

but please, dont link "tolerance" with "acceptance".

i just want u to know that there are people who believe homosexuality is wrong but still lvoe and respect gay people.

i hope u unders... (more »)

OrangeHaat replied...
Jul. 10, 2010 at 7:31 pm :
How can you claim to treat gay people equal if you don't allow them to be married just like you might like to be?

M.W.M. replied...
Jul. 23, 2010 at 9:52 am :

Well, i've seen the crappy effects of the legalization of gay marriage. like in one state, a dating website was forced to match up gay couples. and in massachussettes, where a parent was thrown in jail for trying to opt his little kid out of a class that taught that homosexuality is okay.

thats not to say that this kinda stuff will always happen when gay marriage is legal. but stuff like this has happened in the places where its been legalized.

however, if i can be assured that ... (more »)

ArtGirl101 said...
May 18, 2010 at 5:29 pm:

Well, I agree with you in some ways. I am straight (I'm kinda young to tell but as far as I know I am) and I don't think that gays/bis should be told what they can do. I don't think that they can choose whether they're gay/bi or not because really, why would they choose to be descriminated and looked down upon?

But I don't think that they should make such a big deal about all this. I believe that if they would stop with all of this "leave us alone we're only human" well, of cour... (more »)

pandabearrrr said...
May 17, 2010 at 5:58 pm:

okay just gotta say this -

to everybody, you do not need to tell everyone "well im straight but i still agree" or "well i'm gay so i agree"

sexual orientation should NOT rule people's lives! and it should NOT be such a big deal to people. who the **** cares who people are sleeping with ?

that's called a personal life.

everyone needs to get over the fact that yeah, some people are gay...some people are straight.

who you like does not define... (more »)

Pigma said...
May 17, 2010 at 9:07 am:
i agree with this article because i am bi and i dont really care what people think of me.. im happy the way things are now and people should just mind their own business and let bi, gay people be happy the way they want to be. ...
great article :D

AwesomeNewt said...
May 15, 2010 at 9:39 am:
i definently agree with you! even though im not. the government cant control love so they shouldn't try

Secretwriter said...
May 14, 2010 at 1:28 pm:
I think gay bi lesbian relationships are fine!

LoveDove said...
May 14, 2010 at 9:14 am:
I am BI and ITs really hard bc I am afraid what ppl will say but this article kind of opend me up!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet article.

~luckydutchess~ replied...
May 14, 2010 at 5:46 pm :
Thank you very much. And you shouldn't worry how people would think of you. If you are happy with yourself then other people would be to.

peaceluvpups replied...
May 28, 2010 at 8:00 pm :
Yea! That is so true!

The_End said...
May 12, 2010 at 9:55 pm:

I also agree with Jasgirl. I'm no homophobe. I have an uncle who's gay, and I respect him.

But, I am allowed to not agree. Anyone who is offended by that is not only making this discussion counter-productive, but is also being a hypocrite.

The_End said...
May 12, 2010 at 9:50 pm:

I'm in agreement, to an extent anyway.

In certain states, I believe gay marriage is allowed, civicly anyway.

But as far as religion goes, every church should be entitled to perform marriages as they see fit, whether they believe it's something that is only between a man and a woman, or not.

Remember, multiple churches did support Proposition 8, because they were taking a stand on their beliefs, just as people were taking a stand to oppose the Prop. 8, according to their b... (more »)

MayDay said...
May 12, 2010 at 2:47 pm:
I am straight, but I totally agree with you. Everyone should be treated with kindness no matter who you fall in love with.

LiterallyMe replied...
May 17, 2010 at 9:50 am :
if you weren't you should treat gays<etc> with the up most respect

maria .l said...
May 6, 2010 at 6:57 pm:
i am totality agree with this person , iam 100 % straigh , but i dont know with other people critizised other people for wat they are , if a had someone that is guy or lesbian i will respect then am agree with their orientation , an it dosen't affect me for wat they are . thank .

Jasgirl said...
May 5, 2010 at 10:34 pm:

Someone commented about how we all need to respect eachother, regardless of who we like. There's a big difference between showing respect for someone and agreeing with them. Say, I can respect you, because you are a person and we are equal, but that does not mean I agree with you. I don't scream at homosexuals and I would show them respect and treat them the same, but that does not mean I agree with them. I think it's wrong. 

Not all people who think it's wr... (more »)

MWM958 replied...
May 28, 2010 at 9:01 am :
Yessss i was gonna post the same thing. thank you!

*MINNI3* replied...
May 28, 2010 at 2:55 pm :

I agree with you so much.

I have friends who are lesbian and gay, and i love them just as much as i love my straight friends.

I personally dont think its right.

But i also think people who hate on and victimize gay people aren't doing what's right either. 

I think people who will hold up signs saying 'god hates gays' don't really know god. because what i was taught in sunday school was to love everybody better than i love myself.

... (more »)

M.W.M. replied...
Jun. 1, 2010 at 2:08 pm :
exactly =)