Young Love

Walking around the school halls people talking about who's hot and who's not. Chatting about who they like and who they dislike, who they want to date and who they don't. I'm in middle school and already people my age are talking about dating! I think we are too young to date in my opinion. Recently my friend got a boyfriend and she's only 11!!! I think we need to live in the moment of our age. Have fun playing soccer and keep crushes, crushes until you're older. I understand kids liking the oppisite sex, but dating? I keep telling my friends that we're young and she be running around and playing sports. They just ignore me and shake it off. What do you think?

canuckgirl935 said...
today at 2:36 am:
I agree completly, be a kid for as long as you can. :)

Lexxiiee said...
Mar. 14 at 1:57 pm:
there is a fine line between being to young to date and not. I dont think dating should be aloud at a certain age. I think it should be determined by maturity level. Some people are to immature to be in a real relationship. Middle school is when everyone is starting to change and everyone starts to like the opposite sex. You are still finding who you are. I think middle schoolers schould just hand around with the opposite sex and have a good time, not get into anything to seriouse so young, Bein... (more »)

Keita Ako said...
Feb. 4 at 1:56 am:
teens know r very bad  they really should listen 2 their parents

Cocos mama124 said...
I think this a little bit true I think that middle school has WAY too many dating and cursing it's like come guys u really think tht is appropriate for our age I'm in 7th grade and just started middle school and every one cusses land I'm tired of it so if you hear someone say something inappropriate stand up for it say "hey we're in school I don't care what you say at home but at school BE NICE!!!!!!!!" If you don't agree with me, fine but I want to take a stand

Love2Shop said...
Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:40 am:
I think that young people can date but that depends on the defintion of dating. I am 16 and I see 11 years old kids dating and some is extreme. If you are 11 you can hold hands, hang out, and share a quick kiss or two. At my school, they act like sluts just wanting to grow up. I say wait awhile and live cause when I was 11 I still think I was hooked on Disney Channel. So to everyone out there, take your time growing up because there is no rush and enjoy it because when do you grow up it is not a... (more »)

teenagelover said...
Im 15, and i have had a boyfriend or two,i think as long as both of you know the boundaries you have, it is okay to date. And as long as it is a healthy relationship,not just a physical one. Am i right???

jen hiccup said...
Mar. 3, 2013 at 5:01 am:
look i hear so many stories of kids getting preagnet at really young ages and it freaks me out i dont want to date till i know i can trust them just worry about yousef and make sure you trust yoursef to know when YOU are ready.

britt143 replied...
Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:26 pm :
it is sad hearing kid getting pregant at a young age I am12 and one of my friends that is15 is pregant and her parent and the boy she is pregant  by is telling her not to have it. but she don't want to let it go.

livinglovinglife35 said...
Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:14 am:
ok i understand that some of you might think all young dating is unacceptable, but come on! live a little! as long as they're not getting too serious too young, let them have a cute relationship with some one of their choice. For example, I'm 13, 14 in may, and i am completely in love with my boyfriend. He was my first kiss, it's been a year since that kiss and we're still together. We talk all the time, have intellectual and silly conversations, text, and he  says hes in lo... (more »)

love:) replied...
Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:20 am :
you seem like an amzazing person :) i love your confidence

LunaMigliori said...
Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:57 pm:
I think wew can still be kids and have an appropriate age crush or boyfriend. As long as it's not too serious, everythings normal. We can be crazy, loud, childish and sporty and still have someone we can like and rely on.

britt143 replied...
Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:34 pm :
i agree with you I am 13 in 8th grade I a boyfriend and we have been together since I was in 6th grade

Love said...
Love has no age

TheMuffinator said...
Well, I think age doesn't matter too much. But it's kinda ridiculous to have "true love" at age 11. Sometimes it does happen, but that's rare. It depends, does she REALLY love him?

YOLO said...
I'm 14 and personally, I don't want my parents driving me to the movies. I mean, really, that's just aukward. Whenever I see middle schoolers dating it looks so fake and childish. Like they're just trying to look older than they really are. So many people want to be older, and have more responsibility, more freedom. But I just want to be a kid and have fun and be immature while I can still get away with it. 

britt143 replied...
Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:40 pm :
you was in middle school whenyou had a boyfriend you won't  thinking in was childish because you went out with him I mean we feel the way ya'll feel bout ya'll boyfriend so what is the diffrence! I don't get we should like who we like and love who we love age is a figure of speech!!

Jo Jo said...
I stronly believe that dating at a young age should not be encourage. Come on girls there are a million more important things in this world than boys! I think that childhood is too important to be wasted on something that will mostly be temporarily . It's better to buil friendships and leave it there. you are not cool when you lose your virginity... you are nothing but a fool because you lose your essense and pride, and boys are not worth it at youth. Our concept of Love should improve as we... (more »)

britt143 replied...
Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:47 pm :
what no childhood is to make mistakes so you don't make them in your adult life kids should be who they want live free girls should date not all girls are going to lose thier virginity    

archery-nerd said...
I think that middle school is the time to have fun. go paintballing, be weird, make friends, but save the dating for when you're older. Boys mature much more slowly than girls. Wait til you can  drive so you and your guy can at least go places together. Rushing into a relationship at a young age can make it harder to meet new people when you get older and can lower your expectations on dating, especially if you've had your heart broken multiple times. If you have a crush, great! It&... (more »)

windnguyen said...

Me too, I think this age is too young to love...I'm 16 but in my country still be young. 

Maybe, in school, we love someone, but it's just feeling usually see at this age..