Young Love

Walking around the school halls people talking about who's hot and who's not. Chatting about who they like and who they dislike, who they want to date and who they don't. I'm in middle school and already people my age are talking about dating! I think we are too young to date in my opinion. Recently my friend got a boyfriend and she's only 11!!! I think we need to live in the moment of our age. Have fun playing soccer and keep crushes, crushes until you're older. I understand kids liking the oppisite sex, but dating? I keep telling my friends that we're young and she be running around and playing sports. They just ignore me and shake it off. What do you think?

Brian110 said...
today at 12:34 pm:
You are right. it is to early to start serious dating and you should find the right person but young love is still O.K. and I beleive that as long as you are close friends with someone that can be your early age dating.

Kashmonee S. said...
Sep. 12 at 11:11 am:
tbh i think that yu are right bt sometimes people need  love to make them happy

Bll9864 replied...
Sep. 22 at 11:37 am :
Middle school children are unable to feel real love. So her argument that an 11 year old is too young is valid. You say some people need love to be happy, but it sounds to me that you believe love inquires being in a relationship. I will tell you most people are unable to feel love until they are 14 or older sometimes 13. And sometimes people won't feel love until they are adults. Love is not about being in a relationship. I know many people who are dating that really like each other but are not... (more »)

CandieAppleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 4 at 11:02 pm:
Oh, my god.  I wrote this so long ago, and I couldn't even spell "opposite".  So awful, but thanks to you guys who read it and enjoy haha!  Time to be ashamed of my younger self and her writing. XD

canuckgirl935 said...
Jun. 28 at 2:36 am:
I agree completly, be a kid for as long as you can. :)

Lexxiiee said...
Mar. 14 at 1:57 pm:
there is a fine line between being to young to date and not. I dont think dating should be aloud at a certain age. I think it should be determined by maturity level. Some people are to immature to be in a real relationship. Middle school is when everyone is starting to change and everyone starts to like the opposite sex. You are still finding who you are. I think middle schoolers schould just hand around with the opposite sex and have a good time, not get into anything to seriouse so young, Bein... (more »)

Keita Ako said...
Feb. 4 at 1:56 am:
teens know r very bad  they really should listen 2 their parents

Cocos mama124 said...
I think this a little bit true I think that middle school has WAY too many dating and cursing it's like come guys u really think tht is appropriate for our age I'm in 7th grade and just started middle school and every one cusses land I'm tired of it so if you hear someone say something inappropriate stand up for it say "hey we're in school I don't care what you say at home but at school BE NICE!!!!!!!!" If you don't agree with me, fine but I want to take a stand

Love2Shop said...
Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:40 am:
I think that young people can date but that depends on the defintion of dating. I am 16 and I see 11 years old kids dating and some is extreme. If you are 11 you can hold hands, hang out, and share a quick kiss or two. At my school, they act like sluts just wanting to grow up. I say wait awhile and live cause when I was 11 I still think I was hooked on Disney Channel. So to everyone out there, take your time growing up because there is no rush and enjoy it because when do you grow up it is not a... (more »)

Bll9864 replied...
Sep. 22 at 11:41 am :
I completely agree with you. Based on the date you are 17 now, but I am 16. I have been in a serious relationship for almost 2 years. And I did date in middle school but none of it was serious. Middle schoolers and even some high schoolers regret/ will regret their choices due to inappropriate action chosen to be taken.

teenagelover said...
Im 15, and i have had a boyfriend or two,i think as long as both of you know the boundaries you have, it is okay to date. And as long as it is a healthy relationship,not just a physical one. Am i right???

Brian110 replied...
today at 12:35 pm :
Thats Right!

jen hiccup said...
Mar. 3, 2013 at 5:01 am:
look i hear so many stories of kids getting preagnet at really young ages and it freaks me out i dont want to date till i know i can trust them just worry about yousef and make sure you trust yoursef to know when YOU are ready.

britt143 replied...
Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:26 pm :
it is sad hearing kid getting pregant at a young age I am12 and one of my friends that is15 is pregant and her parent and the boy she is pregant  by is telling her not to have it. but she don't want to let it go.

livinglovinglife35 said...
Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:14 am:
ok i understand that some of you might think all young dating is unacceptable, but come on! live a little! as long as they're not getting too serious too young, let them have a cute relationship with some one of their choice. For example, I'm 13, 14 in may, and i am completely in love with my boyfriend. He was my first kiss, it's been a year since that kiss and we're still together. We talk all the time, have intellectual and silly conversations, text, and he  says hes in lo... (more »)

love:) replied...
Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:20 am :
you seem like an amzazing person :) i love your confidence

Bll9864 replied...
Sep. 22 at 11:44 am :
I hope you and that guy are still dating and going strong! I fell in love with my current boyfriend whenever I was 14, and now I am 16 so I do agree with you that it is possible, but you have to understand most middle schoolers are not mature enough to find real love.

Brian110 replied...
today at 12:42 pm :
I might be a guy but I compleetly agree. why should young age keep you from persuing love. as for me Im 14 and I am in love wit the most wonderful, most amazing girl in the world.

LunaMigliori said...
Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:57 pm:
I think wew can still be kids and have an appropriate age crush or boyfriend. As long as it's not too serious, everythings normal. We can be crazy, loud, childish and sporty and still have someone we can like and rely on.

britt143 replied...
Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:34 pm :
i agree with you I am 13 in 8th grade I a boyfriend and we have been together since I was in 6th grade