Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

AndersN said...
Dec. 18, 2009 at 10:38 am:
I am a boy, and I'm different than all the other boys on this entire earth. I feel sympathy for you and your friend. I am 13, and I'm completely in love with this girl that's too embarrassed to admit she loves me too. She is a brunette, and I think she's the most beautiful thing to walk the earth. I've published several pieces on teen ink with her in mind. She doesn't love me, though. I am blonde with blue eyes, but I don't want to be. Let's say I...get a ... (more »)

AndersN replied...
Dec. 19, 2009 at 12:24 am :
She was the greatest thing that's ever happened to me...and she didn't care...I'm trying to make them think that I don't care for her anymore, but...I honestly do, and I never will stop...

VirginiaSoul replied...
Dec. 19, 2009 at 12:49 am :
Well, there is one girl somewhere out there who will love you for you. :)

Peanut:) replied...
Jan. 8, 2010 at 11:41 pm :
Ha, sorry, I just read this kid's comment, and I had to throw my two cents in-- Believe me, boy-- my school needs a few more like you. You do sound like a great guy, so go get'er! And a nice article, VirginiaSoul, good topic, try adding more 'meat' to it and expanding... it could go far.

XoXoRennie replied...
Jan. 17, 2010 at 11:52 am :
yeah very true but if you TRULY luv this gurl go 4 her nd try 2 find out y she hasnt listened to you. For all you know she might have issues of her own just like u

BasketballChick5 replied...
Mar. 16, 2010 at 3:19 pm :
Lol AndersN,
your really nice....Lol i like what you said in you comement there should be other guys that are like you:)

xoxoabim replied...
Mar. 25, 2010 at 4:43 am :
Ok i think the girl likes you but just doent want to admit it. U also sound a bit shy and most girls dont like that. try and express your feelings to this girl she might be going through some things in lher life that makes her react the way she does to you. for more advice u can email me on abims_oshodi@yahoo.com

kdooooooooooooo said...
not all guys are like this, you have your head stuck in the gutter. You're just not seeing other parts. Girls can be the same way as well. They never go for the geeky guys, but they always want the hot shots. This is just our problem, we only accept the love we think we deserve.

VirginiaSoul replied...
Dec. 16, 2009 at 7:21 pm :
(I wrote this artical) Okay, this was for my friend, I'm NOT a brunette with brown eyes. I am blonde with blue eyes. I'm the other girl in the article (the blonde one). The brunette girl was just a fictional (yet quite real) character. Just letting you know.
Thanks for your opinion though. :)
I'm not trying to be mean, I promise! :)

AMORETTE replied...
Dec. 25, 2009 at 10:04 pm :
i agree that you have no intention on hurting any ones feelings. thoug i will agree that the girls are the same way. any way i absolutely love your stuff keep it up. it speaks the truth. also, don't get offended by others comments, the only thing that matters are YOUR thoughts. smile :)

Ellie_Michelle replied...
Dec. 26, 2009 at 8:34 pm :
VirginiaSoul, I think it's really cool that you wrote it about the brunette with brown eyes even though she's not you (she's me!) :D But I'm not complaining. Actually at my school it's not the blonde cheerleaders all the guys like... it's weird. And I think we only have two blonde cheerleaders. Lol. :)

Renegadegirl2012 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 22, 2010 at 3:34 pm :
My school has NO blonde cheerleaders. looks aren't super important. as long as you are happy with how you look, then nothing else matters.

*/Chelby* said...
this is so true.
I agree with this. but im with a guy i love deeply, even tho im not popular. im always alone. im not as pretty as other girls. but he likes me for who i am. i just had to be patient to find him. heh (:

Joyful_angel said...
this is so true!!! i really liked reading this!!! boys need 2 stop being so pickyy... and go for the gurls who havent had any guys. a guy doesnt need to always have a blonde gurl! all gurls r pretty in their own way

MiA---shUshINe replied...
Dec. 8, 2009 at 11:35 am :
Loved it..!!

TearsinMind said...
Im telling you right now, the guys where you are from are pigs! Im a boy, and I don't do that. I like a girl with a good personality and has the same intrests as I do. Looks are only secondary things after good personalities for me. Trust me, there are some guys I know that would wish to meet girls. I have always gotten girls that really never liked me...I wish there were girls that would live in GA that didn't care about looks....and only personalities cause I would never be so Frikin... (more »)

kasras replied...
Nov. 22, 2009 at 5:43 pm :
i agree your peoples are jerks!

BaBii_GhErL replied...
Nov. 24, 2009 at 5:08 pm :
some girls do like only boys with looks...i like a man for who they are and how they approach me and how their attitide is towards me...guys that are frm where i am are like that too...they like the pretty ones that are mean and B*****...but oh wells girls just think of it this way..."if they dnt love me for who i am inside and not outside they dnt deserve to get to know me at all"...

Smiles2Go replied...
Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:18 pm :
Where I am all the boys always go for the fake and popular girls. Why? I have brown hair and green eyes and nobody pays attention to me. Even if a guy I really like, likes me it's only for a little bit. I don't understand why boys these days can't be kind and polite and just see girls for who they really are. Instead of someone that's fake who isn't really that serious in a relationship. I'm tired of being lonly, I just want a good guy all round. I guess I'll j... (more »)

PnO4EvA replied...
Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:30 pm :
girl...how old are i by the way??...anyways...what i have learned frm love is that when ur tired of looking for love...just stop looking for it...in a little time of waiting..love will come find u..even if he aint ur rite one...he will be the rite one for that moment... hell be worth being in ur life at that time...lol...but yea...stop trying to find love...itll come looking for u soon enough

AMORETTE replied...
Dec. 25, 2009 at 10:08 pm :
i absolutley agree with you! that is something that i plan on living by . (the whole love will find you thing.)