Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

stephxbee said...
Mar. 18, 2010 at 11:24 am:
I disagree with this. And I have a few reasons why:
1) It really does depend on the guy. I'm Filipina and I have brunette hair and brown eyes. The guys I've gone for and have gone out with, even my friends, don't even go for blonde girls. They like the Asian girls, like myself. So, it's the guy's preference.
2) Not all cheerleaders are blonde with blue eyes. I'm an "ex-cheerleader". I was good at the sport, but it just wasn't my interest... (more »)

skywitch replied...
Mar. 23, 2010 at 2:42 pm :
I am blonde and think that the stereotypes are stupid too, but for a different reason.
I don't like how the blonds are always the bad ones. Were not bad! Not to mention I don't always get the boy I like ether.

Jessica A. replied...
May 10, 2010 at 2:36 pm :
I'm a cheerleader and i have brown hair and brown eyes. Girls always say that I have all the boys running after me but I only have eyes for one person. And having a lot of boys falling for you isn't that great anyways. It's nice to hear that you beautiful or you look nice today but... idk.

stephxbee replied...
May 10, 2010 at 3:13 pm :

I'm enjoying the fact that people can relate to what I posted (:

But yes, beauty is not based on a stereotype.

beautifuleyess12 said...
Mar. 16, 2010 at 3:26 pm:
I totally agree.

BasketballChick5 said...
Mar. 16, 2010 at 3:12 pm:
I like this artical i am Blone and Blue eyes but thats not how it always goes!!! They go for Burnettes to lol........... But idk!

SecretlyCoy said...
Mar. 10, 2010 at 5:37 pm:
I vote the second one. Maybe they're simple...and we just over think :P

breana said...
Mar. 10, 2010 at 9:13 am:
yah i didnt say they were, im frann's with some.. so mhmm.

cdukeboy01 said...
Mar. 8, 2010 at 8:25 pm:
Are boys really confusing or is it just that you don't understand them?

Jessica A. replied...
May 10, 2010 at 2:38 pm :

some boys are. not all. :)

taylor.is.my.bff! said...
Mar. 8, 2010 at 9:12 am:
um, yah this is true. not everything is about the cheerleaders, & its not cool...

luvdance said...
Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:03 pm:
not all cheer leaders are blonde and stuck up.

Valerie123 replied...
Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:11 pm :
she didn't say they were....

breana replied...
Mar. 10, 2010 at 9:14 am :
i didnt say that.. i have some cheerleader frann's so yah.. mhmm.,

Jessica A. replied...
May 10, 2010 at 2:40 pm :
in movies they have cheerleaders all stuck up so I think that's why people think that's the way it should be. but I'm a cheerleader and i have cheerleader friends and we aren't stuck up.

Bree13 said...
Mar. 3, 2010 at 4:42 pm:
I agree boys are just werid

trblueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 27, 2010 at 9:58 pm:
a guy that goes out w/ a girl just bcuz of her look not the kind of gut u really want.

Valtarov said...
Feb. 24, 2010 at 11:14 pm:
I think looks don't matter. I remember a friend of mine once asked if I preferred blondes or brunettes. I said I didn't.
Now, I do have a special condition called synesthia, which allows me to discern more than the average person.
The most attractive type of person is someone who is contagiously joyful. Perhaps the main reason I like the gal I like is because I cannot help but chuckle with joy inside every time she smiles.
If you're acting and dressing to attr... (more »)

babigerl1194 said...
Feb. 24, 2010 at 5:44 pm:
well ima redhead and looks do! matter. its what grabs peoples attention and sometimes they never look further or get to know you right. the other girls that are less pretty need to stsand out so teh guys notice them to and will end up likeing them for their persoanlity. and guys arent shallow ive had like 5 guys cryy and get all upset guys and girls are ven and just as bad. so keep it yer pants everybodyy.

Katie W. replied...
Feb. 24, 2010 at 6:34 pm :
I agree. but they don't need to stand out TOO much. then the guys will feel they'tr sleezy. But if girls TRY to look good and actually get to know the guy, she'll probably get him :)

PoetOfNyx16 said...
Feb. 24, 2010 at 9:56 am:
man. why do you have to stereotype like this? the only reason why i am going with a blonde with blue eyes is not only because shes beautiful. i could care less. its her personality and her humor that really draws me to her. you girls do it as much, if not more, than us guys. ever heard of the expression "Mr. Tall-Dark-And-Handsom"? its realy stopped me from getting the girls that im attracted to. because i dont fit into that stereotype