Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

StrictlyWorse said...
As a guy, I can say that I base no real importance on physical appearance so much as intellect, a sense of humor and the ability to care but I see what you mean. On behalf of my gender, I apologize

StrictlyWorse replied...
Apr. 20, 2011 at 1:30 am
I concour with this gentleman^

MKimmi replied...
well, at least there are soem guys that doesn't really look at looks only, thats nice, im well rested :P

Singers_Love replied...
Jul. 7, 2011 at 10:32 am
Not all girls like just the guys with the hott abs and crap. Sometimes with girls like me, they go for the ones that most others dont like... And when guys see your face first, they dont bother to get 2 kno ur personality. But when u meet them and they dont kno what u look like, and they get to kno the real you, they seem to like u when they se your face:) just my point of view from my expierences:)

angelface0:) replied...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 11:51 am
that's not true. personality is far more important then 6 pack. i'm not going to like a dbag. i like sweet smart funny boy. if they are cute that's just a plus. and i know this one is the enemy. but i like boys who listen. and i dont talk about stupid crap. i just want someone to get me. and make me feel good. and everyone tells me im pretty and cute and gorgeous. and that does "fill my bucket" i like when people say im nice or smart. so get to know me. before you judge me. kay?

angelface0:) replied...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 11:54 am
thats not true. idc about that stuff. as long as your nice smart not a druggie and you understand me and make me feel special, i'd fall for you easy. so dont judge ppl :) or a whole gender

angelface0:) replied...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 11:59 am
oops sorry wrong comment!! haha. and you sound like a catch:) SORRY!! lol. bye:)

ExpRESsY0uRselF said...
I soooooo agree with you. Why do boys always go for the elite group of thick, makeup slathered, popular, Barbie replica girls? Ugh, it gets me mad how boys are so stupid and never see the girl inside, only the short skirts and tight tops. 8( But on a lighter note, please check out my poems, The Girl Inside, Remembering Spring, and You Are The Lyrics In Me. And don't forget to comment! 8) Thanks!

ashley1012 said...
becuase some boys dont care what you think about them but like me i have bben used so many times it anit funny so i just gave up on all the gus does anyone have adive for me

sunriseusnset said...
Apr. 18, 2011 at 11:30 am
Exactly! Sometimes boys love with their  eyes, not their heart. It may take an experience to make them realize what truly makes them happy. They may not realize they are making us feel this way, but I guess we better let them know...right?

Nahara V. replied...
i could totally agree  with you cant argue

ExpRESsY0uRselF replied...
I love that! That is so right, eyes, not the heart! Can I use that quote?

sunriseusnset replied...
yeah, no problem.

Barbie18 said...
Apr. 18, 2011 at 10:09 am
beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

DrSuessandUnicorns said...

1.I'm not sure when the scientific study of hair color relating to personality came out, but I would like to see the article that explains that relationship. I have blonde hair...but I think I'm a pretty nice girl. Hair color can change, and even eyes color can now too, but insides don't.

2.Also, it seems you have forgotten about a subgroup of guys--the nice ones who love girls for their inner beauty.

3.The part you seem to have avoided is that this is an article about the boys ... (more »)

angelface0:) replied...
AMEN!!! and love the screen name btw :)

Archangel1410 said...
With all due respect, of course, but you can switch this article around and make it "why are girls so confusing" and just change the words from guy to girl because some girls are the exact same way. Guys arent the only ones either. 

MKimmi replied...
LOL I guess that would be nice to read, thought I would sympathetic with the girls side...seeing I'm a girl and not very likely to get a guy

whateverjulietThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i feel the same way!

Forrest L. said...
With all due respect this counts for about 5% of guys. Kind of stereotypical. I see what you are getting at. I know some guys that are like that. BUT we dont ALWAYS go for the pretty girls.

normgrl replied...
amen to that ;)