Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

DylanBaugher said...
not all guys are like that. And some girls are. I am a guy and i look for personality. And to be honest some guys are just shy and scared to talk to the pretty girls. They may feel as if there not good enough. and as for the guys that only look for looks there usually dbags. there are plenty of nice guys out there just look around. The sad thing is those guys are usually the less attractive guys or are the ones that girls ignore

K.M.S.Shear replied...
What you say is ture. Some guys are just shy. I'm friends with mostly everyone. Mabye the guys at me school are just scared to admit they like us less popular girls. They just need time to get the courage.

Cole W. said...
Listen girlfriend!  That is sooo not true! I am a person of male species, and I'm not confusing.  Also, there are many cheerleaders that are not blonde. You didn't know that? Hmm?  I'm sorry that your boyfriend left you for a cheerleader.  But, that's only one person. Good writing by the way. I feel ya! :D

alwayskelley This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
lol my guy friends tell me there not confusing all the time haha but lets face it, to guys girls are confusing to girls guys are confusing;P but i get what she means so answere me this, why do all the good guys always fall for the flirts?? my friend does and ends up getting hurt but he cant help it why is that?

JoeyLogano said...
Wow. Jealous much? Hun, if you really want a guy, GET TO KNOW HIM FIRST! Guys aren't gonna fall for you just because you're pretty. And if they are, then they're obviously d-bags and not good enough for you :p

MKimmi replied...
r u a guy?

angelface0:) replied...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 11:38 am
^ hahaaha. :D made my day!!

HammiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 2, 2011 at 7:17 am
Boys have a right to feel however they wnat about anyone, it just sound like all of you are jealous of these people, what you don't know is that you are probaly more fun to be around, smarter and have a better personality just leave them to it, Its their loss

alexandria replied...
yeah good advice it is there loss not yours

daish411 said...

I'm blonde & blue-eyed and I don't know any guy at my school who thinks I'm hot so this is kinda stereotype. But guys at my school talk an laugh w/ me so what's that supposed to mean?

daish411 said...
It's kind of weird to think of one of the guys at school a bf 'cause we're all a big huge fam!!!!!

Singers_Love replied...
Jul. 7, 2011 at 10:22 am
IKR?! haha i think that is pretty funny... i just now thought of it like that... haha:)

Bri_Bri_Boo said...
Not every guy likes those type of girls. Maybe some guys are just into those type. I mean I understand what you are saying, but at the same time it's not their fault. I use to believe that guys only choose girls for their looks, not saying that they don't, so do....trust me! But some guys aren't ALWAYS that way. I mean, there's always going to be one of the bad boys that always goes for the hot cheerleader type, whereas there will always be a guy who goes for the smart intelligent type.

jasonsbabe1 replied...
i really aqree

maddiecake6 said...
Why are some teenage girls more sexist than teenage boys? Honestly, not all guys are part of this sterotypical cult of tools and d bags. Boys have hearts. It may take them more years to develop their emotions than girls, but they have emotions. And PS this article would sound just the same if the genders were switched. "Girls always fall for the muscular jock who cares about his triceps and his street cred instead of his GPA." 

writerchik_123 replied...
Jun. 22, 2011 at 3:55 am
Yeah I have to agree with you there. Girls do tend to fall for the joks or the popular guys. I have unfortunately and I ended up getting turned down in the most horrible way possible. My self esteem is seriously too low right now....

angelface0:) replied...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 11:44 am
^ thats a lie. I have the biggest crush on the smartest nicest guy on earth. no one else likes him, but thats their problem. he plays sports but its different. I liked his personality before i liked his face and his body. kay? so, stfu. :)

StrictlyWorse said...
As a guy, I can say that I base no real importance on physical appearance so much as intellect, a sense of humor and the ability to care but I see what you mean. On behalf of my gender, I apologize

daish411 replied...
yeah u should apoligize and we except

savagebeast02 replied...
oh by the way...ima guy...but if you think about it, girls always want to guys with the 6 pack, and cute this and cute that...but they always go for the hot guys that are complete a**es.