doing it

It may seem like fun but dont do it till your older. and if your a les or gay do it if you want just have sex. just dont do it when your younger and not old enough to have sex.

steffdawgg said...
In Michigan the legal age is 16, just thought I'd point that out.

k.s.h said...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 9:28 am:

I don't really think it went that far.  You just kind of said, "Wait till you're old to do it."  It wasn't very explanatory. So.......

Yeah.  Sorry.

ashley1012 said...
May 26, 2011 at 11:13 am:
um amen to that

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
um, okay, yeah i get your point.  but i'd take it further.  don't DO IT until you're married!

emolover95 replied...
Aug. 3, 2011 at 7:04 pm :
Totally agree with you on that.

andromeda13 replied...
Aug. 25, 2011 at 7:44 am :
i take it both of you are very religious? (just a question)

never-been-perfect,but-neither-have-you replied...
Oct. 30, 2011 at 2:27 pm :
You don't have to be religious to be sensible :)

andromeda13 replied...
Oct. 30, 2011 at 2:31 pm :
The way i see it is it doesn't really matter if your married or not as long as you love each other and you are ready for such a big step. I don't plan on ever getting married, does that mean i should never have sex? I don't think marrage has anything to do with it.

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 30, 2011 at 5:38 pm :
Um, I'm Christian, yes, but not religious. I think that sex is something very sacred that should only be done with your other half, the person you are committed to spending your entire life with and that feels the same way about you.

Purpledragon17 said...
Sept. 7, 2010 at 9:08 am:
I understand your point, its a valid one. I just ask what YOU think is the best age. I mean, when is one old enough? what age is considered too young? these are the kinds of questions you can consider when writing. valid point, find a way to back it up :)

Meago said...
Sex may be a simple word, but the action is not. The consequences of sex could ruin the rest of your life. Just think- It may be fun to sleep around as a teen, but once you find the guy of your dreams- would he really want you? If you've been with half the school? There isn't any telling what you've got or what the people have that you sleep with. You should be married first.

BulletProofKid8942 said...
Jul. 8, 2010 at 5:42 pm:
In the US, you have to be 18 and older to have "sex".

9_little_ripples This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 23, 2010 at 3:53 pm:
your body is your temple. It is not healthy to establish that kind of relationship as a teen. Especially since the danger is that one may build a purely physical relationship, disregarding the important emotional aspects. Respect yourself.... dont do it! If they truly love you they will wait! Dont take the leap until you are with you life partner. S3X is not love!!!!! It is merely an expression of it used by married couples, to reafirm the emotional, platonic love that already exhists!!!!!

snudi<3 said...
May 10, 2010 at 1:34 am:
i don't agree with this, yes of cours you have to be at least 15 but you don't have to be married to do it, you should do it when your ready, married or not!

k.s.h replied...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 9:29 am :
Actually, if you believe in God, it's a sin to have sexual relations with someone until you're married to them.

andromeda13 replied...
Aug. 25, 2011 at 7:46 am :
yeah well most Christians "do it" before they are married anyway. Most people do. i'm Wiccan i don't think it's a bad thing. it's a healthy expression of love. 

BlueRain replied...
Jan. 4, 2012 at 6:11 pm :
Marriage is just a legally binding contract. Marriage does not equal love. Love equals love. All marriage does is take two people, give them the same last name, give them rings that could have fed a whole room of starving kids, automatically give them custody of any kids they have, and other social benefits I guess. Oh, and then if you end up not loving each other? You break it off and divide everything between you two. And make your kid's lives miserable because of all the negatives associated ... (more »)

bltsoccerchick said...
Short, but sweet. I agree. Listen, sex is not something that should be taken lightly, and no matter how old you are, I believe that you should be married and fully commited to the person you're doing it with. That's just my peronal opinion, but maybe it can help people. Very nicely written. :)

swimmer295 replied...
Jul. 28, 2010 at 2:44 pm :
Ditto. 

k.s.h replied...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 9:30 am :
All the way, man.  Thumbs up to you.