Teenage Love?

Do you believe in love in high school? Could it possibly exist?

No way, kids don't know what true love is... But, how many people do you know that dated in high school that are currently married and happy? I personally know about 4 couples very very well that are now happy after being high school sweethearts. Did they just like each other as teens and grow to love each other? When did the "like" change to "love?" In college? Age 21? 22?23? Or could they possibly have loved each other all along?

How can you put an age on love?

I, personally, believe in teenage love. I truly think it exists. Adults that did not fall in love till they were, in fact, adults, will most likely dismiss it. However, some - like my mother, for instance - do not dismiss teenage love. Do you?

Lynnies said...
Jun. 5, 2011 at 8:04 pm:
Hmm, it really depends on people. Just because we're young and "don't know much", it seems adult play with love just as much as teens do. Just saying, but I think love is ageless (:

bookwormjunkie said...
Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:50 am:
I believe in teenage love!!!thats how alot of relationships start out!just because we are teens and we're not as mature as adults does not mean that there is no teenage love.

fucklove123 said...
Jun. 3, 2011 at 12:17 pm:

teenagers abuse love they think its a game guys hurt girls an girls hurt guys everyone lies theres no such thing as a purfect relationship sometimes it works out but sometimes ends... sorry someone had to say it

bookwormjunkie replied...
Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:55 am :
y'know, that does not ALWAYS happen!!u are just sterotyping teenagers and love!there are some teens that do that, but they are more likely mean people and it all depends on who u are falling in love with. Plus, hav U gotten your heart broken?????!!!!

Meko8195 replied...
Jun. 5, 2011 at 3:51 pm :
Well bookwormjunkie Teenage love CAN exist but lets face it. It's very rare and though i would LOVE to belive me and my BF were meant to be I need to relize that sometimes it won't work out

bookwormjunkie replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 4:53 pm :
ok, i understand wat your sayin!but teen love could happen!im not sayin that if u date in your teen years, u will be with that person your whole life. im just sayin that it could happen!and i hope u and your BF have a very healthy relationship!and member u can just say no!if he wants u to not be u, then its over!

Meko8195 replied...
Jun. 12, 2011 at 6:49 pm :
yeah :) My grandparents had teenage love :D its just so rare lol. and thx :)

Ariel said...
May 31, 2011 at 2:14 pm:
me and my friend both believe in teenage love to!:) it can happen because it happened to me:)

Aliciaaa said...
May 31, 2011 at 11:20 am:
Awhhhh's :)!

Aliciaaa said...
May 31, 2011 at 11:07 am:
Yupp ! <3

bookwormjunkie replied...
Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:52 am :
my name is alicia tooo!!!!!!XD

Aliciaaa said...
May 31, 2011 at 11:06 am:
This is soo touchinq :) amazinq job !

pinkowlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 24, 2011 at 11:00 pm:
i believe in love at first sight!

StacyNicole said...
May 19, 2011 at 11:04 am:
i think teenage love may be possible!

hennessey84 said...
May 16, 2011 at 1:27 pm:
there is such thing as teenage love i believe anyone can fall in love no matter how old they are..just because their young doesnt mean anything they know how they feel

natasha said...
May 12, 2011 at 2:00 pm:
i think that it depends on who the person is and if they have a big heart and that the couple fall in love with each other the first day that they meet or talk to each other

scott bender said...
May 12, 2011 at 1:38 pm:
what i though about this is ture cuz in high school you just get your hert broke aging and aging it happed to me and now i am going to whet tell i get there tankes for the idvice tho

LovergirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 11, 2011 at 4:01 pm:
i believe in teenage love im in high school date a wonderful guy and i love him wih 2 spean my life with him =)

lil d1617 said...
May 10, 2011 at 9:47 am:

do believe in teenage love. Not because I myself am a teenager, I believe that one person is made perfectly for you and god will grace you with finding that person when you yourself are ready for them.

lil d 1617 said...
May 10, 2011 at 9:45 am:
i belive teenage love can last forever if you and your sprouse want it to last foreverlove can be as long as youwant it to be there is no ending point for love that is just mi opinion