Heartbreak

Every night, I lay in my bed thinking about how we didn't work out and it hurts so much.I feel things were my fault and I was never perfect enough for you and that's what hurt me.I just want to know why you had to do what you did.Nobody is perfect and I thought you knew that, but I was wrong.You knew nothing.All you knew was that you liked girls and were a cheater and a liar.I opened up to you and told you things that meant so much to me that I wouldn't have told anybody else.You hurt me and played with my heart, and it is time for me to move on and hurt you.

Alice V. said...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 2:00 pm:
As you sit here and complain about how sad and depressed you are because of your stupid boyfriends why don't you take a minute and think about the starving children in Africa? Or the innocent people dying in the rage of war? Think about someone besides yourself for a change.

TeaCat replied...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 5:27 pm :
When you really have been betrayed by someone you thought you loved, it can hurt enough to kill you. Dramatic, yes, stupid, yes, but nonetheless, quite real. Heartbreak is physical pain. Have YOU ever felt true heartbreak?

Aaroka said...
Mar. 7, 2011 at 5:25 pm:
So true! i honestly feel like this every night. You spoke from teh bottom of my heart. I wouldn't have ever been able to post something like this, even if it is true. 

Terrica101 said...
i honestly agree with you i felt and still do feel the exact same way but bc of what that person did to me its hard for me to love and give another good man again

Sis94 replied...
Feb. 10, 2011 at 6:40 pm :

ok ppl well a men are not all the same. yea ppl mess up. some more the others but you have to keep your delf safe and all it hurts a lot whan they brake your heart. i have been there myself  but if it does not kill you makes you stronger right 

lilred1025 said...
i have felt and thought these exact same things before! O_o

Funny said...
Dec. 10, 2010 at 9:29 am:
Yes i agree that you should get over this guy. he wasnt worth anything if he could just cheat on you like that but if you hurt him as bad as he hurt you then you would sink right down to his level and he isnt worth it.

crazy said...
Dec. 10, 2010 at 7:54 am:
It could Be worse trust me.

SnowAngel replied...
Dec. 15, 2010 at 10:21 am :
i agree it could be a whole lot worse than it is now

LoverDearest143 said...
Oct. 27, 2010 at 11:13 am:
wow im like this everytime a guy brakes up with me and it hurts to think about them and to see them when you try to hold in the tears when you go somewhere but when you get home you just let it all out

xprezzionstar said...
Oct. 27, 2010 at 7:26 am:
i love this. im just getting over a break and i cry myself to sleep! i wake up with tears in my eyes because i dream of how haapy we used to be and how much he hurt me! i connect to this poem because i need to move on but i want him back but i want to hurt him as much as he hurt me

Terrica101 replied...
Jan. 11, 2011 at 12:31 pm :
girl u took the words right out mi mouth u r so right

i fart in school said...
i love this, alot of girls can agreee which i love. because i was once in your postion. but trust me life goes on and you will be fine i know i was with my ex for 2 years and i was still close to him and his family for a year. but no i am happy with someone new. once you give someone else a chance and you move on with your life you will be happy. and you will soon see that someone else is out there for you.

SnickerLover said...
Jul. 31, 2010 at 8:38 am:
wooww.. this poem is really powerful to me. i feel the same exact way.. but u help me put things into perspective :)

lostlove2473 said...
Jun. 17, 2010 at 9:54 pm:
Your article is truly helpful for me becasue i recently got out of a relationship with a guy who thought that he could play with me and for me not to care but he had another thing comming. I loved him so much and i thought that he loved me to.... we poured our hearts and souls into each other and i thought that he truly had feelings for me and wanted to be with me but clearly not he was a player and liked all the girls who pleased him for that point in time in his life. I have been hurting ... (more »)

Swanangel15 replied...
Sept. 13, 2010 at 2:16 pm :
Now that boy was a jerk, as long as you are still hurting, he's still winning.  So you need to move on girl, u deserve better.

figureitout said...
Jun. 16, 2010 at 4:44 pm:
i agree with songofsadness but then again im a girl and i understand what you're talking about. i've been through that and its hard. its been about 2 years and im still kinda hurting over him. i think about him sometimes and i wish things could've worked out but they didn't and one thing that it taught me is that i cant trust nobody but myself. so i dont let people in easliy because im afraid of being hurt like i was before. not every guy will do that but some will. but you have to remember, jus... (more »)

songofsadness said...
May 20, 2010 at 6:27 pm:
this artical is good for leting out your anger but you made it sound like all guys are like this i am not even close to the guy that was writen about i am ofcourse (obvious because of my screen name) a verry sad and depressed individual i don't like hurting others especaly females i dont want to hurt people because of how much i have been hurt i cant stand that people hurt others i cant say how sorry i am for you but that dosn't make it right for you to say that about guys atleast not group them... (more »)

TheMesserSandman said...
May 4, 2010 at 7:24 pm:
Of course, you yourself didn't do anything wrong at all. Lump it onto the males, they are all backstabbing womanizers of the slimiest degree. You rush into something too fast and this is what happens.

TeaCat replied...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 5:35 pm :

People get backstabbed and betrayed even when they don't  "rush into something". A friend of mine had a boyfriend who she was deeply in love with and they went out for seven years, and he was cheating on her for four.

I guess most girls think that human males are backstabbing womanizers of the slimiest degree because they get betrayed so often when they try to find love.

mimibby said...
Mar. 28, 2010 at 4:55 pm:
i feel da same way u do. n i dont know what to do with myself