Involvment

Have you ever thought about how life would be without a certain person involved, or born? Some people think their lives might be better and others might think it would be worse. I know that if one person was not involved in my life, i probably would not have been going out with the same person for more then a year ! Is there anyone in your life you wish was never born, or never involved with you? Have you ever wish you were never born? If so please comment and explain. I would love to hear and ill be sure to respond. :]

teeninkwriter said...
Yes. (This REALLY annoying boy at my school) But if it wasn't for this annoying boy at school i would've never met my current crush..... That is the only reason i dont hate the annoying kid, because this guy is so amazing it was acutally worth getting teased just to know him

ShernayB. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 25, 2010 at 11:42 am
I never wish for anyone to be unborn. You should never regret anything that you have done in your life or the people you've met. Obviously they were put there for a reason. Either as a lesson, or a growing experience.

Chloe S. said...
Oct. 4, 2009 at 6:52 am
Yes. If I had never met him than maybe my heart would still be whole. . .

smileysdeadvalentine said...
Sept. 30, 2009 at 10:12 am
yes, i think life would be different if Julian would have never existed i would have died..he was meant to save me....