Drones Good or Bad | Teen Ink

Drones Good or Bad

January 16, 2017
By pjg22 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
pjg22 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Drones are widely discussed if there good or bad for the environment around them and if you should get rid of drones or keep them.In one way arguments are saying they could say that drones are peaceful and they help spot dangers with their camera and that they could help spot terrorist attacks earlier. But in the other argument, they say that they could say drones are a danger up high to pilots and that they can be used to spy on people.  But this is why drones are not good for society and that they can be used in different ways that can be used against you. 


One reason why People need to get rid of drones is that they can spy on people. They can be used to spy on borders and they will think that People are spying on them because People don’t trust them. drones can make people not trust because they think People don’t trust them.can ruin many of wonderful parts of life because People lose it over a drone. This can be harsh on both people because they think that people could not trust them and then they lost a friend or alliance because People had a drone. This is going to make more people lose objects or people because of just one drone. 


Some people think that they can just do anything and if they're too close to the ground and if there is a person by the drone and it fly’s into them they can be badly scraped or hurt. It can also be a possibility if a person gets something terrible inside of your body or an infection in your skin. They can also confuse or crash into pilots and if it’s a passenger plane it can kill a ton of people and it’s more likely because other countries have them.
Another reason that people need to get rid of drones is because they can be used for terrorist attacks. They could attach something to the drone so it can be used to attack us harshly and people wouldn’t even see it coming. They can be used really harshly against us and it could eventually start the third war and it can be more dangerous because of all the technological and because of small drones. Drones are hard to see, so that’s why it can be dangerous for all countries and can lead to fewer allies for United states because people could also use it or they can become more week.


Drones could be used to stop terrorist attacks and they could spy on killers and where terrorist camps are. They could be used for spotting fires while they are starting or getting bigger and more spread apart.  They can be used for terrorist attacks and they can spy on people. Also, they can be part of a fire by crashing into a tree or go into alcohol.


Drones are not good for society and they can be used for many frightening and horrible manners.This matters because drones can be used for something terrible.This matters because drones can be used against us drones can work in work in our favor too, but there are so many of dangerous countries and terrorist’s that can use drones against us. People should stop buying/purchasing drones they can be horrifying for pilots because they could crash into the plane/helicopter or People can be safer and watch out.A person Jason thrasher saw what he thought was another firefighter plane fighting a huge blaze that was threatening people’s homes.But was actually a drone 10 ft away from his windshield if he would not have noticed the drone that could have been a dreadful accident.It can be used for good to it can spot terrorist attacks before they happen and they can also spot people killing or stealing and more.It can also be used for terrible objectives like it can be used for terrorist attacks, it could crash into pilots and it could be used to spy on us.