Why Deforestation is Bad | Teen Ink

Why Deforestation is Bad

By InstantNoodles123 BRONZE, Glenpool, Oklahoma
InstantNoodles123 BRONZE, Glenpool, Oklahoma

FOOD IS BAE FOR DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deforestation can ruin biodiversity as well as creating soil erosion, and greenhouse gas levels increasing.Deforestation all so it can wipe out all living things.Every living thing needs trees and plants to survive.Deforestation is a huge problem with a small solution.People should more aggressively try to stop deforestation, because there are many different problems with it like soil erosion, threatens biodiversity, and increases greenhouse gas levels.

Without forest there will be less trees to make oxygen for other living things.Greenhouse gas levels will rise extremely fast.If greenhouse gas levels go up to much  humans and animals and plants couldn’t live on  Earth.Deforestation can end an environment.

Without forests and woodland areas than biodiversity can’t thrive,and without biodiversity than an ecosystem can be erupted.We need biodiversity to have a food supple and other important concepts to life.Without biodiversity many animals will go extinct.

Soil erosion can be created mostly by deforestation.Can damage fondation so there is no need for clearing land because it will be destroyed.It can also create sink wholes that eat houses or buildings whole.It can also pollute water supply.

The thing is that there is no need to clear lands for cities because the fondation would allready be destroyed.So hope you see why it is so horrid and that we need forest to survive.Yes deforestation can ruin fondations raze greenhouse gas levels and destroy biodiversity. Now you know why it is so bad you can help now

The main reason that I created this article is because there are not to many peopel that what to elp stop this problem.