The Human Theory | Teen Ink

The Human Theory

By JJ322 BRONZE, Shropshire, Other
JJ322 BRONZE, Shropshire, Other

What have we become? Disgusting beings of flesh and blood. We care nothing for the world around us. A world that was once free, and innocent, new life sprouting everywhere. If one were take a photo from a mile above the ground, he would see green, lush pastures, or a pack of zebras roaming across the dry plains of North Africa like a child running into a playground. Happiness, Beautiful , call it what you will. The world was once a shining beacon of light.

Not anymore.

The humans came, supposedly created by God himself for the 'greater good'. Well just look at us now. We have riddled the world with the chains of mankind, forced it to work for our needs, slashing and cutting life everywhere. Animals are even to the brink of extinction, terror flooding their eyes as a human corners them, blood knife in one hand.

Slowly, we are learning. Learning about our world, and how to care for it. There are those few who care, and strive to make the world a better place, to preserve it for the future generations of life. The world will never be the same, humans have destroyed with their bitterness and carelessness. No amount of technology can ever replicate the oasis that the world once was.

Maybe one day, a Divine Being might strike a blow at the mighty human race, the race who destroys and destructs.

Maybe one day...

- J

Humans have destroyed the world. We are nothing but destructive, evil beings...