My World | Teen Ink

My World

By Wired_To_Inspire PLATINUM, Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
Wired_To_Inspire PLATINUM, Coopersburg, Pennsylvania

"Your mind fights the battles, but your heart wins the war." -Liz Ruth

How can just a few people make an impact on this world today? They can’t… well they are making an impact, but it’s not as inspiring as it would be if there were 20,000 more people making an impact. Some people don’t understand how much this world needs help. I am a believer of the free world, a better world, for everyone. My family donates hats and scarves to the men and women who are fighting for the love of our country. They have no choice do they? They are the only hope we have right now. I can’t truly see the beauty of the Earth unless I see it changing. Year by year, we just continue to put more hatred and failures into the world, well why can’t we fix that? I have a few speeches to local middle schools about how we can lead this world into an era of peace and love… for all. The men that are fighting are fighting for just that. It just can’t be the service men/women helping. It has to be EVERYONE. The only way we can make that happen is to change yourself. Eventually, you will get recognized for your work and beliefs. Then, before you know it, you’ll be inspiring teens, even adults, to make a difference. If we don’t start NOW and save this world, there won’t be a world to save anymore. I always tell people to burn all your hatred and rise above the ashes of new life. Meaning, throw away all of your selfish thoughts and rise above yourself to make a new world. Together, we can do it. We can fight, and the best way to fight is to fight for our freedom.

I wrote this because I care deeply about my Planet and the love people put towards it.