We Are the Cancer of Our Earth

The Earth is gradually dieing, "weather" you wish to accept this truth is the variable that determines the the future for the later generations of this planet, such as myself. We face severe consequences in the future if action is not taken. Though we needn't dramatically change our lives for the greater good we still need to take into consideration small details that may seem insignificant at the moment but may prolong the health of our world. Beyond this peradventure is terra incognita that shall only be claimed if mistakes are made and mended but, anencephalic are we if we choose not to mend those mistakes especially if they're potentially harmful now or later in time.

The use of fossil fuels instead of other providers of energy not only effects the environment but the economy as well. The average American consumes 2.8 gallons of oil a day and the U.S. population estimate is about 309 million meaning we use approximately 3.15798*10^11 gallons a year! Doing so teaches us to heavily depend on the liquified, rotten, remains of past fallen reptilian recipients of this globe. If no other sources of energy are drawn upon more often the United Sates may find themselves at a loss for money when the supply of earths gasoline is exhausted. As it stands at this point we are already stumbling upon the bureaucratic shoe laces of our lady liberty. We are like small obdurate children addicted to candy but suffering from a cavity that needs attention. We learn no lesson and it just gets worst."Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch." (Mathew 15:14) it be in our best interests to follow these wise words. We must change direction before the roads a head give us no way to turn back from which we came. I warn you and the ignorant, we must save us from ourselves

Dennis H. said...
Good job, love ~ but you still didn't add the period to the end!!

Terraincognita replied...
it won't let me (=_=)...

L0V3isMYp0is0n said...

i certainly hope not! XD

Pumpkinscout said...
I know that's a problem with my articles too...I don't know why but a lot of good talent (not me haha but other people) gets ignored and people comment on some strange stuff...how many comment your thing gets isn't an indicator of how good it is.

Pumpkinscout said...
I very much agree with you.

L0V3isMYp0is0n replied...
Oct. 11, 2011 at 9:51 am
Thabk you very much :D i just dont under stand why not many people are commenting or rating it :(

L0V3isMYp0is0n replied...
Oct. 11, 2011 at 9:52 am
*thanks* sorry

Savanah said...
wow! I love the voice you put into your writing! My favorate illusion was "triping over the bureaucratic sheo laces of our lady liberty" Very original!

L0V3isMYp0is0n replied...
Oct. 7, 2011 at 9:41 am

thank you very much!