Welcome to Our Community

Welcome to Earth. We are known as a species called homosapiens. Yes. We walk and talk and interact and have built a society for ourselves. Our society is our label. Our price tag. Currently our society is slightly corrupt, but it is only because we do not know how to find a universal solution. Things used to be much simpler. Over the years people have been introduced to media, people and ideas and beliefs that sculpt our community day by day. Our community is like a cell. There are good people. They help the cell stay healthy to produce a nice society within its walls. There are also bad people, whom try and corrupt the cell because they believe in one idea too much, because they are not open to new ideas and new beliefs. Do you get the picture? Instead of only caring for our belief, our community must think about other beliefs. We must show acceptance. Now what is “acceptance”? Acceptance. Noun. The action of consenting to receive or undertake something offered. In this case we are offered peace all around the world. I personally don’t think this will ever happen because of the diversity and controversy between nations, heck between people. There are too many disputes. So whether it’s a argument about what cereal to buy or a argument on whether or not to convict someone of murder, you must always keep in mind how your opponent sees the issue. Because if you don’t; no one will ever win.

TGUNER said...
I think this piece is pretty good! I totally dig this and I think its a good understanding to "out community"

jkKaren said...
I loove loove loove this piece! Its so rich and earthy :) I hop this gets into the mag and rememba haters will be hatin :))