Why does it matter? | Teen Ink

Why does it matter?

By CarolineF. DIAMOND, Yanceyville, North Carolina
CarolineF. DIAMOND, Yanceyville, North Carolina

\"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever par

Why does it matter if you have the biggest house, the nicest car, or the most money. Personally it doesnt matter unless you were thankful for the small things first. Cause why does it matter if you aren't thankful for what you have? Many people dream about having better things but why cant they take in and respect what they have. Some people barely make it though the day and they dont complain one bit. Some people take for grant what they have. They aren't thankful for the roof over their head, closes on their back, or the food on their table. Some are more so lucky and still complain. I've seen many people complain about a bike, car, or a 4-wheeler saying its old its not up to date with everyone elses. Well atleast your lucky to have something and you have to work hard and earn what you have and most important you have to love what you have first.