Importance of Money

No one can live without money. We need to buy food and many basic necessities of life which are impossible to be bought without money. A rich man is seen in the society with respect and people around carry an honorable position for that man whereas a poor person is seen by people with the eyes of hatred and they do not poses a good impression.
Mostly all of us try to be as rich as others and compete in this modern age, but only a few people are able to fulfill their dreams about being a millionaire, and like all of the others I am myself along the ones who like to see "day dreams" about being a millionaire. Along with the dreams I have even planned about what would I do if "I were a millionaire"
First of all, I would like to help the poor and needy people because it’s really hard for me to see those helpless people wandering around the road in search of food, water, clothes and many more such necessities. Moreover it’s harder to see their poor and innocent children cry out of hunger. Secondly I would like to spend a long term of money for the educational institutes and organizations. And then I would like to use the left out money to fulfill my own desires and wishes. Some of which are: a luxurious house with everything designed and set according to my choice. I do have a great interest in the field of art and craft which is, unfortunately not taught in our school. I would love to call the best teacher of crafts work for myself. Moreover as I am a girl buying clothes and expensive jewelry automatically is present in the list of my desires which I would love to fulfill.
Anyways, according to me the desires of a man are a thing which is a never ending term. If we try to fulfill the list till the end we surely fail because till our life ends our wishes and desires keep increasing with the speed of their fulfillment.

Ngagtmccat said...
I agree with this and some times feel as if I'm the only one feeling this way but it gets better

EmilyD said...
Enchanted!

JacRoyMax1976 said...
Jan. 29, 2016 at 5:58 am
Well written I thought and I will share with a dear high school English-teaching friend.

How to earn money said...
Jan. 29, 2016 at 5:37 am
http://cashway.xyz/?cash=5002

Spirit said...
Jan. 28, 2016 at 8:14 am
Ur all poems r beautiful just like ur heart

glamorous said...
Dec. 1, 2015 at 4:08 am
How I wish I was the one Satan's in love with. I bet I could be the luckiest

SuperGirl said...
Oct. 7, 2015 at 11:47 am
I like it..!!

MRK1 said...
May 14, 2015 at 10:01 am
this is articles importance of money. this articles define reality of the world the money is the power of u buying health u buy power reputation. you belong rich family and royal family.

WILL said...
Apr. 18, 2015 at 1:17 am
ah the tittle is about 'Money' not about 'If I am a millionaire'.

raul said...
Nice article, Thanks

milkyway said...
Dec. 8, 2013 at 9:14 am
it is really nice article keep the sprit up  

soni said...
Nov. 26, 2013 at 4:06 am
i want a speech on importance of money as i am addressing to my child

renzer blue said...
Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:26 am
we cannot pretend that;now a days we cannot easily move or done a great work without money.so money today is a big power  to let  you  finish your job not at all times but money has a great impact to us  

FroBro said...
Jun. 22, 2011 at 11:06 am
Money is an artificial construct of society, and we would be better off without it.

Amna. replied...
Oct. 6, 2011 at 4:16 am
yeah..i do suppport ur idea bt not comletely..as it important for our lives as well..without it .. cant help us leadin our lives..

Amna. said...
do comment so that i get an idea about my article's classifacation and any any misconceptions..