Peas On Earth | Teen Ink

Peas On Earth

By Nivek_Yabas BRONZE, Englewood, New Jersey
Nivek_Yabas BRONZE, Englewood, New Jersey
4 articles 1 photo 1 comment

I believe that the world is a place that depends on people to strive to make it a home worth living in. Kindness can be spread easily, even through the simplest of ways. Everyone needs to take part in a sort of collaborative movement, showing that they care about making the world a better place. Together people can unite to engage in endless love and prosperity, seeing at the times we are now I think benevolence is much needed worldwide. Through multiple acts of voluntary deeds we are doing our parts as human beings on earth. For a start people should be aware that there is not peace all over the world, being that in a way we have no control over the animosity brought on by others we should prove to be strong and do our best to show peace to one another. Even by making a small difference you can inspire many, just one act of kindness can go rather far, it is important to keep in mind that "a small spark starts a fire".

on Apr. 12 2010 at 9:39 am
4 articles 1 photo 1 comment
thanks allan

AllanMC said...
on Apr. 12 2010 at 1:11 am
AllanMC, Englewood, New Jersey
Good job bro, this is good. It should help to raise awareness on making peace worldwide.