Importance of Money | Teen Ink

Importance of Money

June 1, 2011
By Amna. BRONZE, Dammam, Other
Amna. BRONZE, Dammam, Other
2 articles 0 photos 4 comments

No one can live without money. We need to buy food and many basic necessities of life which are impossible to be bought without money. A rich man is seen in the society with respect and people around carry an honorable position for that man whereas a poor person is seen by people with the eyes of hatred and they do not poses a good impression.
Mostly all of us try to be as rich as others and compete in this modern age, but only a few people are able to fulfill their dreams about being a millionaire, and like all of the others I am myself along the ones who like to see "day dreams" about being a millionaire. Along with the dreams I have even planned about what would I do if "I were a millionaire"
First of all, I would like to help the poor and needy people because it’s really hard for me to see those helpless people wandering around the road in search of food, water, clothes and many more such necessities. Moreover it’s harder to see their poor and innocent children cry out of hunger. Secondly I would like to spend a long term of money for the educational institutes and organizations. And then I would like to use the left out money to fulfill my own desires and wishes. Some of which are: a luxurious house with everything designed and set according to my choice. I do have a great interest in the field of art and craft which is, unfortunately not taught in our school. I would love to call the best teacher of crafts work for myself. Moreover as I am a girl buying clothes and expensive jewelry automatically is present in the list of my desires which I would love to fulfill.
Anyways, according to me the desires of a man are a thing which is a never ending term. If we try to fulfill the list till the end we surely fail because till our life ends our wishes and desires keep increasing with the speed of their fulfillment.


The author's comments:
Please do care for your money as it is a blessing which is not blessed to everyone..!!!