Gifted kids can change the world

By , san Ramon, CA
Gifted kids are different individuals. They are those who can see different things and solve the problem on their own way.
Gifted kids can help for poverty and world hunger.They can also work for keeping the environment clean and also for children’s right.This can be started at home,thenschool and then at community level.They can save the community by helping in various way.Such as – watering plants that gives us fresh air, collecting donations for families in need. If they can help people they are helping their children too because it will make them enough money or resources to make their live better. They will be able to buy land,food tools and other things and they can send their kids to school.
They can save the water by turning off the tap while brushing and should not take long bath.They can save the electricity by turning the lights off when not in use. They can saavae the environment by not burning trees.They can save the animals by giving them shelter. Also they can save the mother earth by not dumping garbage into the sea.

KatsKThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 23, 2012 at 7:17 pm:
And nongifted kids completely stink and can't do any of this? This had a lot of simple grammatical errors that took away from the piece. It was okay, but could've been much stronger.

boar said...
no they cant

Aspiringauhor said...
You never even said what a "gifted child" is. What are the qualifications for being one? This is an extremely discriminatory piece. It's saying that anyone who is not smart can't make a change in the world. It's ignorance at its worst. 

Shirowid replied...
Dec. 4, 2011 at 9:11 pm :

Hi Everone,

Thanks for the comments. Basically the idea behind this small paragraph was to let the world know,that you don't have to pass any exams to be gifted.
Agree with Liv297, anyone with a different vision and could do thing differently. You only have to look for your inner capability. That's it.

Main point here is about how we could save the environment. You don't have to go to certain college and take admission to certain course. Be yourself and be hones... (more »)

Aspiringauhor replied...
Dec. 5, 2011 at 2:36 pm :
That's a nice message, but next time, please make that more clear.

Shirowid replied...
Dec. 5, 2011 at 3:12 pm :

Thanks!! :)

Gifted doesn't think differently.............instead..........THOSE WHO THINK DIFFERENTLY...ARE THE GIFTED PEOPLE.............

its a very thin line between these too

Aspiringauhor replied...
Dec. 6, 2011 at 6:54 pm :
Agreed. I did like your article, though.

SeasonalFog said...

You don't have to be gifted to turn of the tap or do any of these things. This was pretty dry and redundant, it just restated common knowledge about the environment.  

The topic sentence is misleading. It starts out mentioning povert, children's rights etc but it's mostly about the environment. 

Liv297 said...
Nov. 5, 2011 at 9:12 am:
i dont think the author was referring to the gifted test. they were using gifted to say someone who is driven to help other and make a difference

Griffin D. said...
Mar. 15, 2011 at 1:10 am:
I think everyone might be misinterpreting the use of gifted in this article. Maybe the author isn't refering to kids that are gifted with intelligence, or ability, or anything like that. Maybe it is someone who has a desire to help someone else. This drive is a gift in itself, and acting upon it makes it even more so.

Justbeme said...
Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:36 pm:
I think everyone is gifted one way or another  and that you can use that gift in a way so that you could benefit the environment or anythng else. you dont necessarily have to be gifted you just have to take action.  Just my opinion.

ThatClarinetPerson said...
What the heck is this supposed to mean? Just because the "test" they give you says you're smart, that doesn't make you different from anyone else. There are plenty of things anyone can do without having to be told they're "smarter" than everyone else.

shirowid replied...
Dec. 21, 2010 at 8:54 pm :

I am sorry that the article had a WRONG impact on you my dear.Definitely, you have the freedom of speech, but same is with everyone.

ThatClarinetPerson replied...
Dec. 22, 2010 at 11:12 am :
 Shirowid replied...
Sep. 1 at 11:05 pm :

yes, I do agree with you. For taking a short shower or putting garbage for recycling, doesn't need to be GIFTED.

Instead, you have to change your thinking to do that and you have to spread the message for the same.

Only Gifted can do that.....as they are able to think DIFFERENTLY.........

Anybody can think differently. I know plenty of people who aren't on the gifted ... (more »)

DawnMarie said...
Dec. 11, 2010 at 10:26 am:

"Gifted kids can help for poverty and world hunger.They can also work for keeping the environment clean and also for children’s right." 

I hope you know that yes, gifted kids can do this, but so can normal people. Just because you have a higher intelligence quota has nothing to do with if you can can dump bottles into a recycling bin.

Discrepancy. I'm gifted and I take offense that someone else would think that only WE can do this. EVERYONE CAN, stupid!&... (more »)

DawnMarie replied...
Dec. 11, 2010 at 10:26 am :
Sorry, that posted twice :D

HopefulWolfThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 23, 2011 at 4:50 pm :

so if you're not gifted, you're normal?

Ouch.

Panda500 said...
Nov. 25, 2010 at 8:35 am:
i guess 

scoot413This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 13, 2010 at 6:27 am:
i agree on some points but not only gifted kids can do that. every single person on earth can do that. yes we think differently but were all the same in some shape or form

Shirowid replied...
Oct. 13, 2010 at 8:45 am :
I agree. We are all same. We only need to think differently and think for keeping environment clean.