Letter to Dr. Seuss | Teen Ink

Letter to Dr. Seuss

Dear Dr. Seuss,

Many authors are admired by many different people. An author I really admire is Dr. Seuss. I admire Dr. Seuss for many different things. One reason why I admire Dr. Seuss is that he is very unique. Dr. Seuss writes in a different way. Almost in a sort of very special way. Another reason why I admire him is that he makes people motivated to learn. These are the reasons why I admire Dr. Seuss.

The first reason why I admire Dr. Seuss is that he is very unique. Dr. Seuss is not just like any type of writer. Dr. Seuss’s writing is sort of like a bunch of small poems. This makes his writing very fun to read. Dr. Seuss motivated young kids like I once was to read and read, and read. Dr. Seuss makes reading extremely fun. Without Dr. Seuss, many people's lives would be very different. From being funny to making kids learn to read, this is one reason why I admire Dr. Seuss.

My second reason why I admire Dr. Seuss is that he is motivating. I say this because of many things. Dr. Seuss can make you become a better reader. From reading Dr. Seuss at a young age, I progressed as a reader and that made me a better reader right now. Not a lot of younger children like reading “chapter books’’ and Dr. Seuss is a great step for them. Another thing is Dr. Seuss makes kids love reading. He is an inspiration to the kid reading world.

These are my reasons why I admire Dr. Seuss. From being very unique to be extremely motivating and inspiring. Dr. Seuss helped a lot of people in his own way. There are many reasons why I admire Dr. Seuss, but these are just a few of them.

Sincerely, Mateo

This is a letter to Dr. Seuss about how much I admire his writing.