Ladies First

How do you evaluate yourself as a female? Do you feel confident? Do you feel love and support from others around you? Hopefully you have answered those questions with a positive answer because you deserve to feel good and powerful. You deserved to feel loved by someone who respects you because one day they will work for you. As a female you will rise and smash down any and every obstacle. Without your species nothing will exist, not even nature, because will give carbon dioxide to them. So everything will wither and die without your gracious, intelligent existence. Take a look at others that can before you that shook society from its roots and flopped it upside down. You are a force to be reckon with. With your brain and your beautiful body, who can say anything against you? And if they do, do not let it affect you because are they you? No, because only you and whatever God you worship, can judge you. You don’t become yourself, you create yourself. Watch the news, think, and then make an idea on how to make the world a little bit better. That is what you can and will do. Because you are a woman.