Discrimination At School

Nowadays, i see too many students at school discriminating other pupils, and it makes me wonder why people think it's alright to discriminate or bully other students that attend the same educational facility. What sort of people get a kick out of making other students life a misery? Discriminating everything they do, whether it's the way they walk, the way they talk, the way they act. Now this is a common one, the way people act in front of their friends, having a good time, laughing and playing happily, but then some bully comes up and ruins it for them. Imagine being in a school playground and your eating lunch with your friends and someone just comes up and ruins it, and says something that hurts you and ruins your day, it's horrible. And i think anyone reading this who has been a bully before in their life should think about what they're doing, because discrimination isn't cool, we should all be treated equally with respect. Treat people how you would like to be treated! You'll be a better person for it, and if you see someone being bullied, stick up for them, and let them know your there to help, you'll be a much more wiser and well respected person if you do.