Genders and Love

Okay,i'm writing this because i feel discrimination is wrong.If you love someone it doesn't matter what gender they are,skin color or nationality.I hate that people are always looking for an excuse to seperate people by any means,it's just foolish.My best friend leana always cries to me how people tease her about liking the same gender.She tells me all the negative comments she has to deal with all day and i have to stop for a moment because it's just sickening.Sickening that someone could hurt another for being different.I wonder sometimes if Leana could feel that way, then how does the other people who like the same gender feel.God might have put Adam and Eve here but he also put free will here as well.So who Ever you love it doesn't matter because thats who you love.To end this article all i have to say is if i were you i wouldn't listen to what those people say your perfect the way you are.

Weston H. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
That's sad. I'm sorry people do that to your friend :(

Daisja.J This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 13, 2011 at 8:43 am :
thank you for being one in a million who understand!!