People who are gay.

I thought I should write something about this and state my point of view. I am a 13 year old in the Catholic Church. I am not gay, and I really don't care if someone is. I have read so many articles of people saying God put one man and one woman not two men, or two women. Gays are always being judged by someone, and some Catholics even though I am Catholic and just some other people in general are always judging them and sometimes they will scream things at them in a really mean way, I have seen this happen before. You shouldn't judge people it is their own personal choice to be gay and God says not to judge let him to be the one to do that. I think because if you aren't happy with the other sex why should you be with them, you should be able to do what you want and be happy without people judging you. This is all just my opinion people can say whatever they like about it.

Kelz1141This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I only disagree with one little statement in your article (I know im being picky) when you said it was there own personal choice to be gay, i think gay people do not choose, but other than that i agree!

Abby R. replied...
Well yeah it is not their choice they are born that way but what i was trying to say was that they may be born that way but they are choosing by them selves to actually date and maybe farther we the same sex.

Dragonscribe replied...
It's a chemical inbalance in their brain, or something like that. Some DO choose, however, but those are usually pedophiles or perverts - NOT saying all gays are like that!! Most aren't!!

ThisLitIsBananas This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Thank you. I agree. Good job. <3

Abby R. replied...
Thankyou. I am happy that you agree with me