Why does it matter?

Why do people think that its okay to discriminate against others? Is it how they were raised? Did they get hit in the head when they were little or did they get tramatized in any way, shape or form? There is nothing wrong with being African America, Mexican, Asian, or any other kind of race. Same with homosexuals. They are only intersted in others of the same sex. It's no different than a man and a women that are attracted to eachother. I'm a short person, I'm a person that likes all kind of different people. Guys and girls. Doesn't matter what race they are or how they look. It's what is on the inside that counts and people shouldn't take away the right to love and have the same opportunities as you. Be kind and help the world instead of cousing more problems than there needs to be.

SaintJamesHallow This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 19, 2010 at 1:03 am
I really like the ideas in this work, but I would Love to see these words put into a more poetic form, I believe that would really make this take off and I would have no surprise when it makes it into the magazine

WriteForLove said...
Exactly!!!! Thank you very much. I mean, is it really so hard to understand? Don't tease, it hurts.
Anyway, please read my article "Discrimination Is the Issue". It's about homosexuality but it's basically saying the same thing. If you could please give me your opinion, that would be great!
This was really good! Great job!