Do you realize what the hell your saying about GAY people?

This friend of mine, I thought I knew him perfectly then he says to me "I wrote an editorial piece on against gay marrige." I say with fierce "What the hell went through your mind by telling me that?!" I went balistic in my mind. I kept going on and on about why he---anyone would care about people's decisions to love/like same sex, what are your reasons? I got so irritated at that very moment, then it wouldn't go away. I get blood raised to my skull like titanic in my body, for the very first time. Not being so thoughtful he said that to me and I thought he knew how I am and what I support. Rights to same sex relashion is one of them. This is racing through my hands on to the keyboard pissed off and sad, there are people out there who just want EQUAL respect like any other. Humm, does the RACE card sound alot like this story? Hell yes it does! People only look at the skin or the "label" of an individual. Their not realizing the bright sides to anything for that matter. What do you think? Do you care about people other than you? Do you realize your just a noosy inconciderate prejuduce one other?
Next time you plan about saying ANYTHiNG about someone else, think about the trama u'd cause in those people's hearts and minds. Its not a goal of their's to **** you off about their decisions. Their people looking for an equal amount of respect.

Jessyka8985 said...
i agree most of my family is gay/bi/lesbiean it annoys me when ppl attack instead of understand you cant help being gay and it dosent help to be attacked for it

Moishness said...
I know! Couldn't have said it better! I don't like it when people judge.

vcarlos said...
I can't say anything better then, I agree with you and that you sound like a great guy believing in what other do and do not. I see people who judge that easy and strong, jerks. So again, stand strong and i agree with you 100% and above.

Theresa22 replied...
Thanks for feedback! I appriciate your support :p