Being Happy Means Nothing?

I hear a lot of talk about peoples take on things and often it comes to race or who people choose to have as their significant other. What I don't understand is why we can't just all accept each other and let it go. If the person is happy then, is it really someone else's place to say what they think if it is negative? I mean if we can't get passed that, how do we expect to teach our kids that when we get older?

GrapeGirl said...
wooooo yeah i agree!!!!

RedDaisy said...
I agree with you completely. Many of my country blame youth for problems. But here's my question: did youth raise themselves?

QuestionAuthority said...
Are you talking about like inter-racial relationships? I totally agree with what you're saying. I read this article about inter-racial marriages and relationships in Cosmopolitan magazine and it interviewed the families of a black-white couple, and I was surprised that some of the family members were reluctant to have their sons/daughters marrying someone of a different race... I thought we'd all come past that. I agree with you though, happiness is what really matters, and love :) May... (more »)

Tiffany said...
I agree with this.

peace_love_beauty replied...
Dec. 16, 2009 at 9:04 am
Yeah, me too. I just wish everyone could get along. We don't need all of this hate and discrimination!