black and cupcakes

Let’s face it, even though sometimes we don’t mean it, we judge people. Whether it’s by their clothes, their hair of their personality, we decide for ourselves whether we find that person acceptable in our school. There’s a girl that goes to my high school is a complete Goth. Dresses with all black ,capes, spikes and long face covering black hair. The type of girl who your parents would make you sleep outside at – 30if they saw you hanging around with her. But that’s exactly where I go wrong, I judge this girl because she looks different and I put her in a different category then myself. Truth is, her favorite food is cupcakes, she loves dancing in front of people and she talks up a storm. Although I don’t know her that well personally, her personality shines through like a sun through her dark gothy veil. I judged someone because they were different, but on the inside their just the same as me.

dubluvThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:05 pm:
What I think about when I see someone of that stature then I think what they gone through and I realize that I have a lot more respect for them. But it is true that all of us judge even if we don't mean to because first impressions is survival.

RainbowSpike said...
Hmmm..pants