Making America Safer | Teen Ink

Making America Safer

May 5, 2016
By Thommiaaa BRONZE, Detroit, Michigan
Thommiaaa BRONZE, Detroit, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Gun violence has made America dangerous. America has had approximately mass gun shooting every two weeks. Gun violence is like a disease, more people lose they life for people that owns a gun illegal. Making America safer would make everyone happy,less People would be scared to walk the street and do what they have to do.

America would be safe, if there were more legal guns. With more legal guns there would be less people dying of gun violence. Shouldn’t nobody have a gun expect police officers and governmental people that are forced to have one. The more legal guns, the less illegal guns.

Everyone can protect themselves with a legal gun. For example if somebody break into the house, the person that live there have the right away to shoot. You can't go to jail for having a legal gun.

If we focus on legal guns, background checks will be enforced. Why will background checks be enforced? So we wouldn't have any more legal guns. Plus America would be safer with background checks. Background checks can stop everyone that have caught a case and got away with it, such as: Killing or Robbery.

The guns are in good care. By the guns being in good care there wouldn’t by any crimes committed. The gun wouldn’t get used unless its a emergency. Everything will be handle professionally.

Some of the people think we should leave it how it is because with more guns, it becomes more lives in danger. Some of the policies are killing kids and innocent people. Some point to dangerous people. “The father of one of the journalist who was murdered last week called for, “sensible laws so that crazy people can’t get guns.” More legal guns the police wouldn’t have to kill you or put you in danger.

America would become better if we enforced all of this stuff. No more crimes or good innocent people losing their life for stuff we could of took care of. Everybody life is important. Everybody life matters so let’s fix this why we can.

 

 

Bibliography


"Is Gun Violence Due To Dangerous People Or Dangerous Guns?" New Hampshire Public Radio. N.p., n.d. Web. 05 May 2016.

.


"Gun Violence." American Progress Gun Violence Tag. N.p., n.d. Web. 05 May 2016. .


"Gun Violence in America Is out of Control." Washington Post. The Washington Post, n.d. Web. 05 May 2016. .