Donald Trump | Teen Ink

Donald Trump

By spartacus5 SILVER, Cochranton, Pennsylvania
spartacus5 SILVER, Cochranton, Pennsylvania

" imagination rules the world,"- Napoleon Boneparte.

2016, the year a new president will be elected for our country of America. And there have been many canidates, some good some bad. Most of the ones who were losing badly in the caucuses and etc have dropped out. Leaving for the Republican side Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, and Marco Rubio. And for the Democrats are Hilliary Clinton(wife of former president Bill Clinton) and Bernie Sanders. So far every one of the speeches the canidates give it involves saying how bad Each canidate is except for themselves. Which is fine but, the one who takes it too far is Donald Trump.(republican canidate) To me and many others it seems that every other word he speaks is either: a racial slur, or a hate or terrible thing. How can you have a president who is very offensive? But it seems that the more he speaks of these, the more he gets popular and, so far is "trumping" his opponents in both parties. People want excitement and that is what they get with Donald Trump, but I fear if he wins the white house will be like a reality show. As it is quickly  becoming. Trump's supporters may fear that some of the stuff he speaks of is nearly or is impossible. Building a wall around America, come on man that is redicoulous. I fear for our next president, as it may be terrible.